Lithuania Company Documents
The main form of business in Lithuania is the private limited liability company Uždaroji Akcinė Bendrovė (UAB).
We are able to supply company documents from the Companies Registry – Lietuvos juridinių asmenų registras in Lithuania.
Lithuania Company Document fees
|Lithuania Company Documents|
|Company Search Report||£228||12-14 days|
|Expedite fee||£75||7-10 days|
Lithuania Company Search Report
The Lithuania Company Search is a summary of the latest information filed at Lithuanian Centre of Registers, confirms the existence of the company and provides further company details disclosed by the company.
A Company search includes the following:
- Full company name
- Registered Company address
- Company contact details – including telephone, email, website – where available
- Company Type – UAB/Private Limited Liability Company
- Company Registration Number/Code
- Registration date
- VAT Registration number and date registered from
- Nace Code with description
- Registered Share Capital – in Euros (€)
Shareholders and share details including:
- Shareholders name
- Percentage of shares held
Management details including:
- Director name
- Position – Director, Chairman, Vice Chairman
- Other details – where available
Additional details including:
- Number of Employees
- Property owned by the company -where available
- Bank name and address – where available
- Background information
- Information from REGITRA – where available
- Sodra registered Debts – state social insurance fund board – where available
- VMI – Tax arrears with the State Tax inspectorate
- Auditor details – where available
- Brief history of the company – background details
Latest Financial Accounts, where available including:
- Balance Sheet- including total assets, balance sheet, profit and loss statement, equity and liabilities – where available
- Analysis of financial data – where available
Lithuania Certificate of Incorporation
The Lithuania Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the Lithuanian Centre of Registers and we can provide a registry copy of the company incorporation certificate which includes the company name, company number, date of incorporation and states that a company is incorporated under the relevant companies acts.
The Lithuania Register of Legal Entities issues a copy or a certified copy Certificate of Incorporation certifying that a company is incorporated under the Companies Act and:
- Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Number
- Companies Act
The Certificate of Incorporation is conclusive evidence of the formation of a company.
Accounting and Reporting
It is mandatory for financial statements of Lithuanian companies to be prepared and approved by the General Meeting of shareholders by May the following calendar year. Annual auditing is only required if company turnover exceeds €1.4m. Further accounting records must be kept by a qualified accountant that presents a clear image of the companies financial position and details of its transactions. Account records must be produced in Lithuanian, but with a translation into a second language attached if required. Documents must be stored in Lithuania at the companies registered office or at the accountants.
Financial statements and other accounting and reporting statements is available.
The minimum share capital for a Lithuanian company is €2500
Memorandum of Association
The Memorandum of Association which includes, the company name, registered office, registered agent, business activities, share capital the company is authorised to issue, objects and powers of the Lithuania company.
A minimum of three directors are required for a Lithuanian company. Any nationality is permitted. Lithuanian companies are obligated to maintain a company register, we can provide details of the registered company directors and shareholders for Lithuanian companies.
Order Lithuania Company Documents
Please complete our enquiry form, so we can assist with your company documents requirements.