Anguilla Company Documents
Anguilla Company Document examples
We can provide copies of company documents from the Anguilla Commercial Registry, the documents we can provide include:
|Anguilla Company Documents
|Company Search Report
|Certificate of Incorporation Registry Certified
|Certificate of Dissolution
|Certificate of Good Standing
|Articles of Incorporation and Amendments
Anguilla Commercial Registry
The Anguilla Commercial Registry maintain the register for: International Business Companies, Limited Liability Companies, Limited Partnerships and Anguilla Foundations.
Anguilla is a UK Overseas Territory that’s only 35 square miles, with no income taxes or corporate taxes and backed by a regulatory framework built upon a legal system based on English law.
Anguilla Company Search Report
We check the company file at the Anguilla Commercial Registry and obtain the latest information on the target company which will show the companies current details and status.
Information obtained from the Anguilla Commercial Registry included in the search report includes:
- Company Name
- Company Registration number
- Company Incorporation date – the Certificate of Continuance is the certificate of incorporation of a continued company
- Continuance date – where applicable – Companies incorporated in any other jurisdiction may be continued into Anguilla as an IBC.
- Company Type: Companies Ordinance Company, Anguilla Business Company, International Business Company, Limited Liability Companies, Limited Partnerships
- Company Status: Active and in Good Standing, Not in Good Standing, Dissolved, Active & Pending Strike off – the company’s secondary status is pending strike off because the annual return fee for is at default or remains outstanding
- Registered Agent address
- Registered Agent contact details – including telephone, email and website
- Company Directors/ Shareholders – With IBC’s the names of directors/ shareholders are generally not filed at the registry.
- Additional company details not from the registry – where available
Directors and Shareholders details are not normally filed at the Anguilla Commercial Registry, however there is an option to do this so, if available these would be included.
With an IBC the information on the Beneficial Owners is kept at the Registered Office and not available to the public.
Anguilla Certificate of Good Standing
A company which is registered with the Anguilla Commercial Registry, is said to be in Good Standing if it has filed and continued to file all statutory filings and paid all annual fees which are due.
Copies of the company documents must be kept at the Registered Office of the Anguilla company this includes, the Articles of Incorporation, General bylaws, Certificate of Incorporation and the Register of Directors and Shareholders.
Anguilla Company Financial Statements
Annual accounts are not required to be filed with the Anguilla Commercial Registry although, there are requirements for the directors to maintain financial information to enable them to operate and function properly in Anguilla.
Anguilla Certificate of Incorporation
We can provide a Certificate of Incorporation for any company registered with the Registrar of Companies in Anguilla.
The Registrar issues a copy or a certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation confirming that the company is incorporated under the Anguilla Companies Act and shows:
- Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Number
- Companies Act
Memorandum & Articles of Association
In Anguilla they don’t have Memorandum & Articles of Association There are Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.
Apostilled Company Documents
We can usually provide apostille company documents for companies including the Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of Good Standing and Association of Incorporation.
Anguilla Company Document Order
We can provide copies of official company documents and conduct searches for companies registered in Anguilla. To request Company Registry copies of Company Documents from us please, enter the target company name, select the documents required.