India Company Documents
India Company Document examples
As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Registrar of Companies means we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive India company searches.
We can provide copies of India company documents held at the company register, an Apostille service can also be provided on certified copies issued by the Registrar of Companies.
India Company Document fees
|India Company Documents
|Company Search Report
|Certificate of Incorporation Registry Certified
|Certificate of Incorporation Apostilled
|Company Credit Report
India Company Search Report
The India Company Search is a summary of the latest information filed at Registrar of Companies, confirms the existence of the company and provides further company details disclosed by the company. The contents of an India company search report include:
- Company Name
- Previous Names History – Previous names – if applicable
- Company Number
- Date of Incorporation/ Registration
- Type of Incorporation – Re-registration, New incorporation
- Company Type: Private Limited, Limited Liability Partnership
- Current Legal Status: in Good Standing, Struck Off, in Penalty, Inactive
- Share Capital – Authorised and Paid Up Capital
- Company Activity – Industry
- SIC and NACE Codes
- Registered Office Address
- Company Contact Details
- Paid Up Share Capital – in INR
- Shareholder details including – Name or Company Name, Nationality/ Country of Origin, Registered Address
- Directors details including – Name, position held, date of birth, date of appointment and address and other directorships held – where available
- Company Secretary – where available
- The latest filed Directors’ Report and Accounts – where available
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs is primarily concerned with administration of the Companies Act 2013, the Companies Act 1956, and the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008.
The Registrar of Companies (ROC) is appointed under Section 609 of the Companies Act covering the various States and Union Territories and is vested with the primary duty of registering companies and LLP’s . Ensuring that such companies and LLP’s comply with statutory requirements under the Act.
India Certificate of Incorporation
We can provide a Certificate of Incorporation for any company registered with the Indian Ministry of Corporate Affairs. The Registrar issues copies of the Certificate of Incorporation certifying that the Indian company exists and is registered under the appropriate Companies Act.
The Certificate includes the following:
- Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Registration Number
- Company Type – Private Limited Company
- Companies Act
India Company Credit Reports
With an India Company Credit Report we conduct an investigation on the target company. The report includes the latest information on the company held at the Official Registry Records and credit recommendations are included, where financial data has been filed.
A company credit report includes following information:
Registration details including:
- Full company name – English name
- Company Type – Legal Form
- Company Status – Active
- Company Registration Date
- Company Incorporation Number
- Business Activity & Industry
- SIC code
Shareholder’s Information and share details including:
- Authorised Capital
- Paid up Capital
- Major Shareholders names
- Number of Shares held by each shareholder
- Allotted shares
Management details including:
- Director/ Principals name
- Position – Director
- Date of appointment
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Identification Number – DIN
Credit Rating details including:
- Credit Rating – the company’s size, history and background, finance in comparison with the industrial averages, and operations, credit record are taken into consideration
- Credit recommendations – Base credit limit based on the overall operational & financial state of affairs
Additional details including:
- Details of Business Operations
- Stock Exchange Information – where listed
- Import/ Export details
- Payment terms and trade references – where available
- Number of Employees
- Bank name, address, details of any agreements – where available
- Industry Scenario – background on the industry
Latest Financial Accounts, where available including:
- Financial Summary
- Net worth, Operating Revenue, Profit before tax, profit after tax
- Balance Sheet- including total assets, total equity and liabilities, total profit, net profit – where available
- Long Term borrowings, short term borrowings and assets details
- Analysis of financial data – where available
- Auditor details including name & address – where available
Certificate of Good Standing
The Registrar does not provide Good Standing Certificates for companies registered in India. The company search report we can provide does include details on the current company status.
Memorandum of Association
We can provide copies of the Memorandum of Association which includes, the company name, registered office, registered agent, business activities, share capital the company is authorised to issue, objects and powers.
Companies have a legal obligation to maintain certain company registers, we can provide details of the company directors for Indian companies. These details are included in the credit report.
Directors of Indian companies are required to register with the Ministry of Corporate Affair and to obtain a Directors Identification Number..
A shareholder register is kept both at the Registered Office and at the Registry of Companies. We can provide a copy of the shareholder register. This offers high levels of transparency in India and the majority of company information is available for public inspection.
Account and Reporting
Companies are required to file annual accounts and have these accounts audited annually to the standards laid down by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Companies with share capital between INR 1 million (€12,000) and INR 20 million (€240,000) must file an annual compliance certificate along with the annual report from a company secretary, within 30 days of the AGM.
Every company is required to file an annual return with the Registrar of Companies within 60 days of the annual general meeting date.
Indian Private Limited Company
The primary form of company incorporation in India is a Private Limited Company (PVT).
The minimum Share Capital for a Private Limited Company is INR100,000.
Order India Company Documents
The India company search report will be ordered from the Indian Companies Registry and is delivered by email. India Company documents are ordered from the Indian Companies Registry and delivered by courier.