Belarus Company Documents
As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Belarus means we can obtain registry copies of company documents on a Limited Liability Company / Obshchestvo s Ogranichennoy Otvetstvennostyu, and prepare comprehensive Belarus Company Searches.
We are able to supply company documents from the Office of the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus.
|Belarus Company Documents|
|Company Search Report||£228||7-10 days|
|Expedite fee||£75||4-5 days|
Belarus Company Search Report
With a Belarus Company Search Report we conduct an investigation on the target company, include the latest information on the company held by the State Register of Belarus.
- Company Name – In English
- Belarusian and Russian company name
- Company Registration Number
- Registration Authority
- Company Type – Closed (non-public) joint stock company, Limited Liability Company / Obshchestvo s Ogranichennoy Otvetstvennostyu
- Company Status – Active
- Company Activity and Code
- Company Registered Address
- Company Contact details
- Share Capital, Nominal value of the Shares and Number of Shares – in Belarusian Ruble, the currency of the Republic of Belarus
- Date of State registration of shares, Code of Issue of Shares and Issuer’s code
- Shareholders – where available. The register of companies of the Republic of Belarus does not hold information on the owners of joint stock companies, consumer cooperatives, horticultural associations, associations unions, state associations, chambers of commerce and industry and representative offices.
- Company Management details including position, full name and contact details
- Permits and Licenses held by the company – Including License Number, Date issued, Status, Licensing Authority and Activities
- List of State Contracts
- Trademarks if filed
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates
- Branches and Representative Office
- List of court hearings or participation in orders proceedings or enforcement proceedings
- Financial Statements – only available for certain company types
- Historic and Background Information, not from the registry – where available
Belarus Company Search Report example
Belarus Company Financial Statements
All companies are required to file an annual financial statement with the Belarus authorities, however, these documents are only made public if the company falls into the following categories:
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Insurance and Insurance Brokers
- Joint-Stock companies – PLC
- Issuers of Securities
The statutory financial statement should comprise of the following, prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards with the Finance Ministry of Belarus:
- Balance Sheet
- Profit & Loss
- Equity statement
- Cash flow
- Explanatory notes
An extract from the State Register of Belarus is in Belarusian or Russian and contains information on registration of the company, address, type of activity, capital, director and shareholders.
Belarus Certificate of Incorporation
The Ministry of Trade includes into the Trade Register information about trading entities. We can provide a registry copy of the company incorporation certificate which includes the company name, company number, date of incorporation and states that a company is incorporated under the relevant companies act.
All companies must file an annual return with the Belarus authorities, which reports on the company’s share capital structure, shareholders, directors and registered address.
Memorandum & Articles of Association
We can provide copies of Belarus companies Memorandum of Association which are filed in Belarusian or Russian and include, the company name, registered office, registered agent, business activities, share capital the company is authorised to issue, objects and powers of the Belarus company.
The Articles of Association are a statutory company document filed in Belarusian or Russian which form the company’s constitution and internal rules under which the Belarus company will be run.
Share Capital & Shareholders
The share capital for Belarus companies with foreign investment is €20,000.
The shareholders’ register, contains a list of the shareholders and the amount of shares they hold, and the amount paid-up on each share.
Belarus Company Formation
To incorporate a Belarus company the following is required for the Ministry of Trade of The Republic of Belarus:
- Obtain a certificate from the Ministry of Justice confirming your proposed company name
- Open a provisional bank account at a Belarusian bank and make a 50% deposit of the proposed funds
- Register with the tax authorities and obtain your tax identification number
- Have your business seal and signatory card notarised
- Brief Description of Company Activities
- Shareholders Details
- Company Directors Details
- Share capital information – How much and how it will be paid
- Preparation of business seal, which will be issued on completion of incorporation
- Belarusian Registered Office Address
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- Certain Apostille documents may need to be translated into Russian/Belarusian by a Belarusian translator
Belarus Company Document Order
The Belarus company search report will be ordered from the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Belarus and is delivered by email. Belarus Company documents are ordered from the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Belarus and delivered by email and the originals sent where required by courier.