Israel Company Documents
We can obtain copies of company extracts and documents from the Israeli Corporations Authority.
We are able to conduct a company search and obtain a report and copies of company documents on companies registered in Israel.
Israel Company Document fees
- Company Search Report: £168
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £240
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £350
- Expedite fee: £60
- Courier: £80
Israel Company Search Report
An Israel company search includes details on the company from the Registry of Companies and confirms its existence and lists company information:
- Company Name and Name Change if applicable – Company Names are in Hebrew, some companies also have an official English name registered with the Israeli Corporations Authority
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation/Registration Date
- Company Type – private limited liabilities company, plc
- Current Legal Status – active, liquidation, liquidated, deleted
- Registered Office Address
- Contact details – where available
- Business activities
- Subsidiaries – where available
Company Share Capital:
- Total Number of Authorised Shares
- Total Number of Issued Shares
- Authorised Share Capital
- Share type – Common, Preference
- Number of Shares Registered
- Nominal Value Per Share in NIS
Details on each Director including:
- Director – Full name
- Director – ID number
- Director – Full address
- Director – Position held
- Director – Appointment Date
Involvements including on each Shareholder:
- Company Shareholders – including shareholders name
- Company Shareholders – ID number
- Company Shareholders – address
- If corporate shareholder the company name, company address and company registration number
- For each shareholder – number of shares held and value
Company Accounts/ Financial information including (if filed):
- Balance Sheet
- Fixed assets
- Current assets
- Shareholders’ equity
- Long term liabilities
- Short term liabilities
- Profit & loss account
- Current assets
- Consolidated balance sheet
Company Filings including:
- Public record information – charges registered against company – (if filed).
- Date the Last Annual Report was filed with the Registrar of Companies
Israel Company Search Report – Timescale
The search report will be ordered from the Registrar of Companies and is delivered by email in 6 – 8 business days.
Our Expedite Israel Company Search service is in 2 – 3 business days.
Israel Companies Registry – Israel Corporations Authority
The Israel Corporations Authority is responsible for the registration, inspection and enforcement of Israeli corporations.
We can obtain a copy of the electronic extract of the file at the Registrar of Companies in Hebrew and includes details of incorporation, status, shareholders, directors, resolutions and attachments on assets.
We can also provide a copy of the actual documents on file at the Registrar of Companies including all documents filed by the Israel company.
Kindly note that content are most likely to be in Hebrew, and our report does not include translation.
We can supply the company’s entire file burnt onto a CD and will contain all documents and the the correspondence between the company and the ICA and serve as official ICA documents, and are valid in an Israeli court.
It is also possible to receive an official ICA stamp that verifies the document’s authenticity for an additional fee.
We can provide certified copies of Israel company documents held at the company register, an Apostille service can also be provided on certified copies of Israel company documents issued by the Israel Companies Registry
Israel Certificate of Incorporation
The Israel Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the Israel companies registry when an Israel company is incorporated.
We can provide a registry copy of an Israel company incorporation certificate which includes the company name, company number, date of incorporation and states that a company is registered.
Certificate of Good Standing – Status Certificate
In Israel there is not a Certificate of Good Standing for companies, we can provide a Status Certificate which is in Hebrew and confirms the status of the company with the Taxation Authority.
The document can be produced by the Israeli Corporations Authority either in Hebrew or in English (as long as the company has an official English name registered with the ICA), can be provided as a scanned copy or an actual document sent by courier.
Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
We can provide copies of Israel companies Memorandum of Association which includes, the company name, registered office, registered agent, business activities, share capital the company is authorised to issue, objects and powers of the Israel company.
The company Articles of Association are a statutory company document which form the company’s constitution and internal rules under which the Israel company will be run.
Director’s Report & Accounts
We can provide latest Director’s Report & Accounts for Israel Companies. Company accounts filed at the Israel companies registry vary according to the classification of the company and when file, the company accounts are included in the Company Search Report.
The shareholders’ register, contains a list of the shareholders and the number of shares they hold, the amount paid-up on each share and when filed they are included in the Company Search Report.
Companies have a legal obligation to maintain director registers and we can provide details of the registered company directors for Israel companies.