Lebanon Company Documents
As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Lebanon Companies Registry means, we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive Lebanon company searches.
We can provide copies of company documents from the Companies Registry in Lebanon, the documents are usually in Arabic and can be translated, if required.
Lebanon Company Document fees
- Company Search Report: £148
- Expedite fee: £75
Lebanon Company Search
We can conduct searches at the Lebanon Registry on any registered company.
The contents of a Lebanon company search report will include:
- Company Name
- Company name if registered in additional language – where applicable
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation/Formation Date
- Company Status – Active, Not Active
- Company Type – Proprietorship
- Company Activity
- SIC and NACE codes and description
- Overview of Business operations
- Shareholding Structure/ Major Shareholders – including name, nationality and percentage holding
- Company Directors – including name and nationality. Other details where available.
- Authorised Share Capital
- Registered Office Address
- Company Contact Details
- Affiliates/Associates – where available
- Financial summary – where available
- Number of Employees – where available
- Company Details – not from the registry – where available
Lebanon Certificate of Incorporation
The Lebanon Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the Lebanon companies registry when a Lebanon company is incorporated, We can provide a registry copy of a Lebanon company incorporation certificate which is usually in Arabic.
Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
We can provide copies of Lebanon companies Memorandum and Articles of Association which is usually in Arabic and includes, the company name, registered office, registered agent, business activities, share capital the company is authorised to issue, objects and powers of the Lebanon company.
Director’s Report & Accounts
We can provide latest Director’s Report & Accounts for Lebanon Registered Companies. Company accounts filed at the Lebanon companies registry vary according to the classification of the company.
The shareholders’ register, contains a list of the shareholders and the amount of shares they hold, and the amount paid-up on each share. The shareholders are usually listed in the Lebanon company search report.
Lebanon Company Documents
Please complete our enquiry form, so we can assist with your company documents requirements.
Directors & Shareholders
- Directors and Shareholders may be of any nationality
- The minimum shareholders is three
- The names of directors and shareholders are filed at the companies registry
- There is no requirement to have a Lebanon resident director
We can provide details of the registered company directors for Lebanon companies. The shareholders are included where available in the Lebanon company search report.