Cayman Islands Company Documents
Cayman Islands Company Document examples
As incorporation agents our experience with the Cayman Islands Government General Registry means we can provide Cayman Islands Company Searches Reports and Certificates of Good Standing.
Cayman Islands General Registry – Registrar of Companies
The Cayman Islands Government Registry supports the Islands’ financial services industry by maintaining registers of Companies, Partnerships, Trusts and Patents & Trademarks.
Cayman Islands Company Document fees
|Cayman Islands Company Documents|
|Company Search Report||£258||3-5 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified||£450||10-12 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled||£650||12-16 days|
Cayman Islands Company Search Report
We can provide a Company Search report including the Directors Register on companies registered in the Cayman Islands. This includes the latest information filed at the Cayman Islands General Registry. The search is available for Companies, Partnerships and Trusts registered in the Cayman Islands.
A Cayman Islands company search report includes:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type – resident, non-resident, or an exempted company
- Nature of Business
- Incorporation Date
- Company Status – Active or Dissolved
- Registered Office Address – All companies must have a registered office in the Cayman Islands provided by a local licensed company
- Registered Agent name, address and contact details
- Director Register – including the Directors names, this is a statutory requirement to file with the Registrar of Companies
- Authorised Share Capital
- Initial Subscriber
- Financial Year End
- Details if registered with the Monetary Authority in the Cayman Islands including, reference number, full name, type of license/ registration and date recognised
- The Cayman Islands company search report includes a detailed search document issued by the Registrar of Companies which can be validated online
There is no requirement for company’s to file financial information with the authorities.
Public Information – Company Directors
Companies in the Cayman Islands do have a legal obligation to file the director registers with company registry, which is included in the company search report we provide. The shareholder register is however not publicly available.
Cayman Islands Certificate of Good Standing
We can only supply the Certificate of Good Standing if you have authorisation or are a Director or Officer of the Cayman Island Company. When we receive your order we need confirmation of your connection to the Cayman Island company, then through the corporations Registered Agent we get the Certificate ordered.
The Certificate is Issued by the Registrar of Companies, and can be validated online using the Authorisation Code and Entity File Number located on the document.
A Certificate of Good Standing from the Registrar of Companies certifies a Cayman Islands Company is in Good Standing. The Certificate of Good Standing states that a Cayman Islands company is duly organised and registered under the Laws of the Cayman Islands.
Registry Copies of Company Documents
Company Documents are not available from the Cayman Islands Government General Registry and have to be requested from the Registered Office of the company in the Cayman Islands.
Copies of company documents can be obtained through the registered office of the Cayman Island company, if you have authorisation or are a Director or Officer of the Cayman Island Company.
Cayman Islands Certificate of Incorporation
We can only supply a copy of the Certificate of Incorporation if you have authorisation or are a Director or Officer of the Cayman Island Company
The Cayman Island Registrar issues a copy or a certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation certifying that a company was incorporated under the Cayman Islands Companies Law.
The Certificate states that the company was incorporated under the Laws of the Cayman Islands.
To check if the Cayman Islands company is still registered and the current company status we can provide a Company Search report.
Cayman Islands Company Filings
Company changes must be filed with the Cayman Islands General Registry within a certain time period following the amendment. Failing to comply with the Companies (Amendment) Act 2019 and filing changes to the director register will incur penalty charges.
Copies of resolutions which effect appointments and resignations of directors and officers must be provided to the registered office as soon as possible following execution to enable filings to be made within the deadlines, and to ensure penalties are not incurred.
- Director changes – within 30 days
- Shareholder changes – within 30 days
- Company name change – within 15 days
- Changes to the Memorandum and Articles of Association – within 15 days
- Special resolutions passed by shareholders – within 15 days
- Registered office change – within 30 days
- Company registers – within 30 days
- Authorised capital – within 30 days
Order Cayman Island Company Documents
The Cayman Island company search report will be ordered from the Cayman Islands Registrar of Companies and is delivered by email.
When you order the Certificate of Good Standing we will require confirmation you have authorisation or are a Director or Officer of the Cayman Island Company. The Certificate of Good Standing is electronically generated by the registry and sent by email.