Cayman Islands Company Search Report
We can provide a Company Search Report from the Registrar of Companies on any company registered in the Cayman Islands. The company search report includes a detailed registry search extract which can be authenticated online at the Cayman Islands General Registry. We also check if the Cayman Island company is registered with the Cayman Island Monetary Authority.
Cayman Islands Company Search Report fee
- Company Search Report: £220
- Expedite fee – £60
Timescale to obtain a Cayman Islands Company Search Report
Standard: 3 – 4 days
Expedited: 1 – 2 days
The Cayman Islands Company Search Report includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration/ File Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type/ Entity – resident, non-resident, or an exempted company
- Nature of Business
- Company Status at the Cayman Islands General Registry – Active/Dissolved
- Registered Office Address – All companies must have a registered office in the Cayman Islands. With exempted and non-resident companies this must be provided by a local licensed company
- Registered Agent name, address and contact details
- Director Register – including the Directors names, this is a statutory requirement to file with the Registrar of Companies
- Authorised Share Capital
- Initial Subscriber
- Financial Year End
- Details if registered with the Monetary Authority in the Cayman Islands including, reference number, full name, type of license/ registration and date recognised
Validate Detailed Search Report
The Cayman Islands company search report includes a detailed search document issued by the Registrar of Companies which can be validated online. To verify the validity of the document at the registry you will need the entity file number and the authorisation code from the document.
Cayman Islands Company Search Report example
Cayman Islands General Registry
General Registry | Grand Cayman
The Cayman Islands General Registry supports the Islands’ financial services industry by maintaining registers of Companies, Partnerships, Trusts and Patents & Trademarks.
Cayman Islands Exempted Companies
Exempted companies are the most common form of offshore company in the Cayman Islands and are incorporated or registered under the Revised Companies Act. A company may apply to be registered as exempted if its objects are to be carried out mainly outside the Cayman Islands or pursuant to a licence to carry on business in the Cayman Islands and it submits a declaration to the Registrar of Companies to this effect.
Order a Cayman Islands Company Search Report
Once you order is received we contact the Cayman Islands General Registry and check the company file, we then get the company search report prepared and email through on the target company.