Italy Company Documents
We specialise in incorporating Companies in Italy and are familiar with the documents available from the Registro delle Imprese. As such, we can provide copies of company documents from the Italian Business Register.
Italy Company Document fees
|Italy Company Documents|
|Company Search Report||£138||3-5 days|
|Director’s Report & Accounts||£96||3-5 days|
|Expedite fee||£75||2-3 days|
Italy Company Search Report
An Italian company report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and lists company information from the Italian Companies Register and the Chambers of Commerce.
An Italian company report includes:
- Company Name/ Denominazione
- Company Registration Number – Numero REA
- Date of Incorporation/ Data Iscrizione
- Company type/Legal form/ Forma giuridica – Societa’ a Responsabilita’ Limitata
- Current Legal Status: Good Standing or Struck Off
- Tax code – Codice fiscale
- Registered Office address/ Sede Legale
- Contact email address with registry – where available
- Codice fiscal/ Tax Number
- Duration of the company
- Information from the company statutes/ Informazioni da statuto/atto costitutivo
- Company Objects and Activities / Oggetto sociale
- Shareholders details/ Soci e titolari di diritti su quote e azioni
- Directors and a list of the company administrators/ Amministratori/ lenco amministratori
- Director details – including name, address, date of birth and date appointed
- Transfers of ownership/ Trasferimenti di proprietà
- Supervisory bodies, Auditors/ Collegio Sindacale
- Company Administrators/ Elenco amministratori
- Statute Information/ Informazioni da statuto/atto costitutivo
- Parent Companies/ Entities
- Company Mergers, demergers, transfers/ Fusioni, scissioni, trasferimenti d’azienda
- Authorised share capital in Euros/ Capitale Sociale in Euro’s
- Date annual accounts filed
- The latest filed Directors’ Report and Accounts – Latest Report and Accounts – if filed
This document is in Italian, we can provide an electronic english translated version of the key information.
Registro delle Imprese
The Italian Business Register is a public register which, as already provided for within the Civil Code, has been fully implemented since 1996, by the Law in relation to the re organisation of the Chambers of Commerce and with the subsequent Implementing Regulation.
Italian Company Law establishes an Italian Business Register Office at each Chamber of Commerce
As incorporation agents our experience with the Registro delle Imprese in Italy means we can obtain copies of company documents from the registry. We are able to conduct a company search and obtain company search reports and copies of documents.
Within the Italian Business Register we can search for individuals who hold any of the following roles: director, auditor and/or shareholder.
Copies of Company Documents
Copies of the official filed documents can be obtained for you from the Registro delle Imprese and the Commerce Chambers, which are the holders of public companies registers in Italy.
Company documents that can be provided include copies of:
- Deed of Incorporation – Atto Costitutivo
- Visura Storica – certificate of historical situation of the Italian company including current status
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Statutes
In Italy Certificates of Good Standing are not available, the status of a company can be shown on the Visura Storica certificate.
Establishing the existence of an Italian company and obtaining copies of official company documents may be required for:
- Due Diligence – confirmation of the company’s existence
- Legal requirements – certified company documents
Italy Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the Italian Registro delle Imprese, certifying that the Italian company is in Good Standing.
The certificate is provided from the Registro delle Imprese with an official stamp, seal and with the signature of a authorised officer.
Company Accounts – Latest filed Report and Accounts
We can provide copies of the last filed accounts and financial statement for Italian companies.
Apostilled Company Documents
An Apostille Certificate enables the presenter to bypass any further legislation to ensure immediate use of documents in the country of intent.
It involves the addition of a certificate, either stamped on the document itself or attached to the document which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature – Capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal – Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number
The following list is an example of some of the many documents that we legalise:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association / Statues
- Articles of Association