Czech Republic Company Documents
We specialise in incorporating Limited Liability Companies (s.r.o) Companies in the Czech Republic and are familiar with the documents available from the Registry of the Regional Commercial Court.
Czech Republic Document Fees
- Company Search Report – £112
- Expedite fee: £60
Czech Republic Company Search Report – Timescale
The search report will be ordered from the Register and is delivered by email in 3 – 4 days.
Czech Republic Company Search Report
A Czech Republic company search report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and lists company information filed with the Registry.
A Czech company report includes:
- Company Name/ Název subjektu
- Company registration number – Identifikacní císlo
- Date of Incorporation/ Registration date – Den zápisu
- Company Type/ Legal form – Právní forma – Spolecnost s rucením omezeným
- Company Status – active entity
- Registered Office Address/ Sídlo
- Classification of Economic Activities – CZ-NACE
- VAT identification number (DIC)
- Statistical data including sector and classification by number of employees
- Objects/Business Activities/ Scope of business – Predmet podnikání
- Share Capital/ Základní kapitál – including investment capital in CZK
- Statutory Authority/ Statutární orgán – including name, position, address, date in office from
- Shareholders with investment contributions including: name, address, shareholders investment in CZK, percentage paid up, business share
- Any additional information
- A registry extract in Czech – electronically be translated to English
Copies of Company Documents
Copies of the official filed Czech documents can be obtained for you from the Czech Judicial System.
This includes copies of:
- Company Extract
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Association / Statutes
Czech Republic Certificate of Incorporation
The Certificate of Incorporation is an official document issued by the Registry of the Regional Commercial Court. and includes the Czech Republic company name, company registration number and incorporation date.
Czech Republic Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply an extract from the Czech Registry of the Regional Commercial Court. The document states if the company is not in good standing – actions taken to strike the company off the register, insolvency, bankruptcy or a liquidator is appointed.
If nothing negative is indicated on the company extract the company is in Good Standing.
The registry extract can be provided from the Registry of the Regional Commercial Court officially stamped by the registry, Notarised or Apostilled by the Ministry of Justice.
An Apostille Certificate enables the presenter to bypass any further legislation to ensure immediate use of a document in the country of intent.
Czech company documents we can provide Apostilled include:
- Certificate of Incorporation – Apostilled
- VAT Certificate – Apostilled
- Articles of Association – Apostilled
It involves the addition of a certificate, either stamped on the document itself or attached to the document which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature – Capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal – Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number
Registry of the Regional Commercial Court
As incorporation agents our experience with the Czech Judicial System in the Czech Republic means, we can obtain copies of company documents from the registry. We are able to conduct company searches and obtain reports and copies of company documents.