Czech Republic Company Formations
We can incorporate your Czech Republic Limited Liability S.r.o, Spolecnost s Rucenim Omezenym, in just 8-10 days.
|Czech Republic Company Incorporation fees||Czech Republic Annual Compliance fees|
|Company Formation: £1480||Registered Office: £1200|
|Registered Office: £1200||Government fee: £140|
|Government fee: £140||Company Secretary recommended: £450|
|Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance: £175|
Limited Liability Company – Spolecnost s Rucením Omezeným – S.r.o
Czech Republic company requirements:
- Minimal initial capital requirement
- Only 1 director with no restriction on the nationality or residency
- Only 1 shareholder is required with no restriction on the nationality or residency
- You will require a bank account is required in order to complete the incorporation process
- Criminal record clearance is required in order to register your new company
- You will be required to visit the Czech Republic in order to register for VAT, set up a bank account and complete the incorporation process
S.r.o Company Registration
Our Czech Republic company formation package includes:
- Reserving your Company Name
- Liaising with the local registrar and relevant authorities
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting the Articles of Association / Statutes
- File the documents with the Registry of the Regional Commercial Court
- Appoint the Directors
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
Company names in the Czech Republic must be pre-approved for availability and acceptability, we check your proposed company name with the Registry of the Regional Commercial Court.
Czech Republic Company Directors
Only one Director is required with no restriction on the nationality or residency.
All new directors need to supply a criminal record check document, For a non-EU/EEA resident or citizen, a criminal record clearance document from the country of citizenship and from the Czech Republic.
Czech Republic Company Shareholders
Minimum of one shareholder with no restriction on the nationality or residency is required.
Authorised and Issued Share Capital
The standard share capital is €1 (CZK 1). Shares are denominated in Czech Crowns.
Your Czech Republic company must have a registered office, which must be a physical address in the Czech Republic. The registered office is where documents may be legally served on the company.
Criminal Record Clearance
We require certificates of clear criminal record for the directors. Copies of the records will need to be translated into Czech and apostilled.
Czech Republic S.r.o Articles of Association
The notary public is responsible for the compliance of the contents of the company’s Articles of Association. The notary public requires the following documents prior to the execution of the Articles of Association: criminal record clearance, affidavit of the directors, confirmation of the registered office, along with an extract from the Real Estate Register for the premises.
Registration of the company to the Commercial Register
With registration of the company to the Commercial Register, the motion to the relevant Regional Court must be signed by all first directors in front of a notary public and then submitted.
Income tax registration is immediate, the company receives the number when they submit the application.
Data Box (Datová schránk)
It is a requirement that all S.r.o’s use a Data Box, “Datová schránk”. The Data Box is used to communicate with state authorities (the financial authority, the Commercial Register, courts).
Communication via the Data Box fully replaces the traditional manner of delivery of documents in written form.
The following documents are required for the Statutory Representative of a Czech Spolecnost s Rucením Omezeným – S.r.o:
- First name, last name, date of birth, address of permanent residence
- Extract from the criminal register of the country of origin not older than 3 months. If the director is EU citizen no Apostille is required.
- Statutory declaration and signature sample (with notarised signature)
Czech Republic Ready Made Companies
We have ready made Czech companies available to purchase, with registered addresses in the largest cities in the Czech Republic. Shareholders do not have to visit the Czech Republic to complete the transfer, they can be represented by a Power of Attorney.
Opening of the bank account for the purpose of investment of initial capital is done at the Unicredit bank.
All our ready-made companies:
- Are filed at the commercial registry
- Have drafted Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Have registered capital paid in full
- Have no commercial history
- Have no debts or commitments
The following changes will be concluded at transferring the company:
- Change in Director and Shareholders
- Change in the Company Name
- Change in the Registered Address, we can provide a Registered Office in the Czech Republic
- Changes to business objects is possible if required
Ready Made Czech Private Limited Company
The advantage of buying a shelf company compared to the incorporation of a new company, which may last several weeks, is the opportunity to immediately start your business activities.
Transfer procedure would be:
- Powers of Attorney sent from our agent in the Czech Republic to the person wishing to buy the company.
- These Powers need to be signed in front of a notary in the country of residence of the person buying the company. In general, the power of attorney will be in English, although a power in Czech is available.
- The transfer will take place in the Czech Republic without you needing to visit.
- Should you require a Registered Address, we can provide this service
All our ready made companies were incorporated and filed non trading/dormant accounts every year together with the Annual Returns. The companies are incorporated with neutral names in the Czech language, wide objects, standard articles, and the standard authorised share capital They are available immediately and fully inclusive of all documentation.
- The company is a registered Sro – Private Limited Company
- The Company is ready to trade immediately
- Limited liability for the company’s shareholders
- An Sro company requires only 1 director of any nationality
- Only 1 shareholder is required
- The director needs to supply criminal record clearance
- These companies have never traded or carried out any business transactions
- The Company Registration Number is immediately available which could be essential for an important business deal
Change of Company Name
We can also file a company name change – thus still affording you the old shelf company advantage.