Indonesia Company Documents
As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board & Companies Registry and the Ministry of Justice who administer access to the Commercial Companies Register means, we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive Indonesia company searches.
We are able to supply company search reports from the Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board & Companies Registry.
Indonesia Company Document fees
|Indonesia Company Documents|
|Company Search Report||£188||12-14 days|
|Expedite fee||£75||6-7 days|
Indonesia Company Search Report
We can conduct searches at the Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board & Companies Registry on Indonesian registered company.
The contents of a Indonesia company search report will include:
- Company Name
- Previous company names – including change and date of change
- Trade Names – where applicable
- Company Registration Number
- Registered Office Address
- Operating Address
- Company Contact details – including telephone, email and website – where available
- Company Type/ Legal Structure – Limited Liability Company/ Perseroan Terbatas, Public Limited Liability Company, Private Limited Liability Company
- Date of Incorporation/ Date of Establishment
- Date Company Started Operating
- Company Status – Active/ Normal
- Company Tax Registration Number
- Department of Finance Permit Number – where available
- Company Activities – including operations and countries
- Tax Registration Number
Share Capital details including:
- Company Shareholders -Authorised share capital – in IDR – Indonesian Rupiah
- Company Shareholders – Issued share capital – in IDR – Indonesian Rupiah
- Company Shareholders – Paid up share capital – in IDR – Indonesian Rupiah
- Company Shareholders – amount held – in IDR – Indonesian Rupiah
- Changes filed in the Share Capital
Details on each Shareholder including:
- Company Shareholders – including shareholders name or company name if a corporate Shareholder – A minimum of two shareholders are required for an Indonesian company
- Company Shareholders – amount and % held – in IDR – Indonesian Rupiah
- Total Number of Issued Shares
Details on each Director/ President/ Commissioner including:
- Director – Full name, National ID Number and Date of Birth
- Director – Positions held/ Current title – Director, President, Commissioner
- Director – Registered Address
- Director – Active in Operations
- Director – Nationality
- Director – If Active in daily operations
- Company Secretary – Indonesia Investment Coordination Board requires all PMA companies to appoint a Company Secretary who is resident in Indonesia – details included where available
Additional details including
- Total Number of employees
- Parent company details, Subsidiaries, Affiliates, Representative Offices & Branches – including name, legal form, country, operating address and company activity – where available
- Last financial statement date
- Company Details – not from the registry – where available
Financial Statements including balance sheet and Profit & Loss Account – in IDR – not filed with registry so, only where available.
Accounting and Financial Statements
Under Indonesian Company Law, the board of directors of a Limited Liability Company/ Perseroan Terbatas must submit an annual report during the General Meeting of Shareholders. this annual report contains financial report. In Indonesia only Publicly listed companies (PT Tbk’s) must submit a financial report to the Financial Services Authority.
Indonesia Certificate of Incorporation
When the Articles of Association are Registered with the with the Ministry of Trade the Limited Liability Company/ Perseroan Terbatas is registered with the company registry at the relevant regional office of the Ministry of Trade. A company registration certificate is issued in the Indonesian language on filing and is only valid for five years.
Articles of Association
The Indonesia Articles of Association are prepared in notarial deed in Indonesian. During Incorporation the filing of the Articles of Association is done electronically by the notary public.
Company Directors and Shareholders
The company search report usually includes details of the registered company directors and shareholders for Indonesian companies.
Order Indonesia Company Documents
We can provide copies of official company documents and conduct searches for companies registered in Indonesia.