Latvia Company Documents
Latvia Company Document examples
As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia – Latvijas Republikas Uzņēmumu reģistrs means we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive Latvia company searches.
A name of a limited liability company must include words “Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību” or “SIA” and is the equivalent to a LLC or Ltd.
Latvia Company Document fees
- Company Search Report: £120
- Expedite fee: £75
The search report will be ordered from the Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia and is delivered by email in 3 – 5 days.
Latvia Register of Enterprises – Latvia Companies Registry
The Register of Enterprises publishes information on companies and merchants in the official gazette – Latvijas Vestnesis.
The Latvia Register of Enterprises acts under the supervision of the Ministry of Justice and its activity is regulated by the Latvia Companies Act. The Register of Enterprises has a central office and eight Regional departments in other cities and towns of Latvia.
Latvia Company Search
The Latvia Company Search is a summary of the latest information filed at the Register of Enterprise and confirms the existence of the company and provides further company details disclosed by the company. The company search includes:
- Company Name
- Previously registered, historical name or trade names
- Type of legal entity/ Tiesiskā forma – Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību – Limited company
- Company Registration number/ Reģistrācijas numurs
- Registration date
- SEPA identifikators number
- Legal Registered office address / Domicile
- Date added to the register
- Company Type – Limited liability company
- Single Euro Payment Area beneficiary identification code – if allocated
- Date of registration in the Commercial Register/ Reģistrācijas datums
- Certificate of Registration Number/ Reģistrācijas apliecība
- Company Activities – Activity NACE Code
- Share Capital – Apmaksātais pamatkapitāls – Registered in State Enterprise register
- Date updated in the Register of Enterprises
- VAT number from the register/ PVN maksātāja numurs – VAT identification number, status, registered, excluded
- Date of last annual report – Reporting period
- Shareholder list – name, date registered in State Enterprise register, shares, value of shares, percentage shares held
- Directors/ Board -name, position, date appointed, rights to represent
- Tax payments to the General State Budget – where available
- Historical Details – where available
- Date of deletion of the legal entity from the register – where applicable
Latvia Certificate of Incorporation
The Latvia Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the Latvia Register of Enterprises when a Latvia company is incorporated, We can provide a registry copy of a Latvia company incorporation certificate which includes the company name, company number, date of incorporation and states that a company is registered.
The Department issues a copy or a certified copy Certificate of Incorporation certifying that a company is incorporated under the Companies Act and:
- Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Number
- Companies Act
The Certificate of Incorporation is conclusive evidence of the formation of a company and can be supplied as a copy, certified or apostilled.
Memorandum and Articles of Association
The Articles of Association are a statutory company document which form the company’s constitution and internal rules under which the Latvia company will be run. Memorandum of Association includes, the company name, registered office, registered agent, business activities, share capital the company is authorised to issue, objects and powers of the Latvia company.
Director’s Report & Accounts
Company accounts filed at the Register of Enterprises in Latvia vary according to the classification of the company.
The minimum share capital requirement is €2,800
Company Directors & Shareholders
Directors may be of any nationality. There is no requirement to appoint a Latvia resident director and the names of directors are filed at the companies registry
Shareholders may be of any nationality. There are no restrictions on foreign shareholders.