Austria Company Documents
Austria Company Document examples
As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Ministry of Justice means, we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive company searches on Austrian companies.
We are able to supply company documents from the Ministry of Justice in Austria, the documents we can provide include:
- Company Extract – Firmenbuchauszug
- Company Search Report
- Company Financial Statements
We can provide copies of Austria company documents held at the Ministry of Justice in Austria.
Austria Company Document fees
- Company Search Report: £128
- Director’s Report & Accounts: £96
- Company Extract-Firmenbuchauszug: £148
- Expedite fee: £75
Austria Company Document Timescales
- Standard: 3 – 5 days
- Expedited: 2 days
Austria Companies Registry – Firmenbuchgrundbuch
MANZ sche Verlags und Universitetsbuchhandlung GmbH – MANZ is a publishing house in Vienna and the official provider of Austrian business data appointed by the Ministry of Justice.
The Business Register is the official database of the Federal Ministry of Justice and serves the purpose of recording and disclosing company information which has been registered. Companies are categorised by size and the accounting and reporting requirements implemented by the government varies in accordance with the company size.
The information filed at the Registry is available but the size of the company dictates which information it needs to file with the Registry and how detailed these documents need to be the company size does have an impact on how much of its information is available to the public.
Austria Company Search
We can provide an Austrian Company Search report will includes the registration details of the company and confirmation of its existence.
The contents of the company search report include:
- Company Name / Firma
- Date of Incorporation / Ersteintragung
- Company Registration Number/ Firmenbuchnummer
- Current Company Status
- Company Legal type / Rechtsform – Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
- Company Type / Rechtsform – Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (GmbH)
- Business Activities / Objects
- Registered office address/ Business Address – Geschäftsanschrift
- Headquarters / Sitz
- Company contact details – where available
- Company Shareholders / Gesellschafter – shareholders name & shareholding details
- Share Capital / Kapital – in Euros
- Managing Director details / Geschäftsführer – including name, date of birth
- Board / Aufsichtsratsmitglied – including name, date of birth, address and position held
- Annual filing date for Financial statements
- Date of filing last financial statements / Elektronische Einreichung Jahresabschluss
- Austrian national bank ID number for company
- Detail of changes filed with the Regional Court – including dates filed
- Electronic copy of the Firmenbuchauszug document – which includes many of the details above
- Financial Statements /Jahresabschluss-Suche – where available
The extract documents are supplied in German as an electronic extract from the Ministry of Justice, electronic translation of the headings and key text is provided.
Austria Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing is not available in Austria. A company extract/ Firmenbuchauszug can be provided with the current company details.
Austrian Company Extract – Firmenbuchauszug
A Company Extract – Firmenbuchauszug can be provided for an Austrian company with the current details filed at the registry. The extract is in German and can be provided as a scanned electronic copy.
All companies are required to file annual financial statements accompanied by a management report within 9 months following the end of the fiscal year. These financial statements must include a balance sheet, income statement, management report and explanatory notes.
Depending on the company size there are differing requirements regarding the detail of the financial statements. Generally, these differences apply to the explanatory notes and management report with small and medium companies having greatly simplified explanatory notes and small companies being exempt from the requirement to prepare a management report. Small companies are only required to file an abbreviated balance sheet with the Companies Registry.
Austria Certificate of Incorporation
The Austrian Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the Austrian companies registry when the company is incorporated. The Company Extract – Firmenbuchauszug includes details on the registration of the Austrian company.
Memorandum of Association – Anmeldung zur Eintragung
The Memorandum of Association for an Austrian company includes, the company name, registered office, registered agent, business activities, share capital the company is authorised to issue, objects and powers of the Austrian company.
Articles of Association – Gesellschaftsvertrag
Austria Gesellschaftsvertrag – Articles of Association are a statutory company document which form the company’s constitution and internal rules under which the Austrian company will be run.