Venezuela Company Documents
Venezuelan companies are registered with the Commercial Registry, and regulated by the 1942 Civil Code and 1955 Commercial Code, As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Mercantile Registry of Venezuela means, we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive Venezuela company searches.
Venezuela Company Document fees
- Company Search Report: £220
- Expedite fee: £60
The report will be ordered from the Venezuela registry and is delivered by email in 14 days. A Company Search Report can be provided on an expedite service in 7 days.
Venezuela Company Search
The Venezuela Company Search is a summary of the latest information filed at Mercantile Registry, confirms the existence of the company and provides further company details disclosed by the company.
We can provide a company search on companies registered in Venezuela, this includes:.
- Company Name and Name Change if applicable
- Trade Name – where available
- Registered Address/ Trading Address
- Company contact details – where available
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Legal Form – Sociedad Anonima – joint-stock company (corporation), Sociedad de responsabilidad limitada – limited liability company, privately-held Corporations/ Sociedad Anónima (S.A.), Closed Joint-Stock Corporation
- Current Legal Status – Active,, Inactive, Struck Off
- Company principal activities and main business – including a description with further details
- Mercantile Registry references
- Tax ID/ RIF
- Company Activity/ Category
- Historical company summary – where available including registry details filed and background information
- Capital structure and ownership – in Venezuelan Bolívar (VEB) – where available including authorised nominal capital, issued capital, paid-in capital
- Company Accounts – where available
- Additional details including Subsidiaries – where available
- General Background Information – where available
- Company Details – not from the registry – if available
Venezuela Certificate of Incorporation
The Venezuela Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the Mercantile Registry and we can provide a registry copy of the certificate which includes the company name, company number, date of incorporation and states that a company is incorporated under the relevant companies acts.
Accounting and Reporting
It is a requirement in Venezuela for all companies to produce and file with the Mercantile Registry financial statements in line with accounting practices prescribed by the Code of Commerce. Financial statements and documents must be filed with auditor reports and reports from independent public accountants. Financial accounts must be presented in Spanish and must be approved by the shareholders at the annual meeting before being submitted to the Mercantile Registry.
Venezuela Company Credit Reports
With a Venezuela Company Credit Report we conduct an investigation on the target company, include the latest information on the company held by the Mercantile Registry and credit recommendations are included, where financial data has been filed.
Venezuela Company Type
A company is considered a foreign owned company if more than 49% is owned by a foreign national, between 49% and 19.9% owned by a foreign national is a Mixed company and National companies are classified when less than 19.9% is owned by a foreign national.
There are many types of business structure in Venezuela:
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) (Compalia en comandita. Simple o por acciones) – here the company’s obligations are guaranteed by a given capital, divided into quotas, which cannot be represented by shares or other negotiable instruments
- Share Capital Corporation (Compania Anonima C.A. or Sociedad Anonima S.A) – where liability is limited to the amount of capital
Venezuela Company Registration
Company names must be approved and reserved with the Registro Mercantil of Venezuela then the articles are published in a local newspaper (Gaceta Forense del Registro Mercantil) for 3 days.
The company must register their corporate books, Shareholders’ Book, Shareholders’ Meeting Minutes Book and, if applicable, Board of Directors Minutes Book and accounting books (Inventory Book, Daily Book and Ledger). Register at the local Servicio Nacional Integrado de Administración Aduanera y Tributaria (SENIAT) with Registro Unico de Información Fiscal (RIF) to obtain fiscal number
SENIAT is the National integrated service of customs and tax administration and RIF is the Fiscal Registry. SENIAT requires that the company’s shareholders, directors and legal representative must be registered with the RIF prior to obtaining the Company’s RIF.
The standard capital requirement for a company incorporated in Venezuela is US$400
Company Shareholders & Directors
At least two shareholders are required for an incorporation in Venezuela, with no restrictions regarding nationality or residency.
Only one director is required for your Venezuelan company, with no restrictions on nationality or residency
Venezuela Company Document Order
The Venezuela Company Register can provide a variety of company documents. To request Company Registry copies of Company Documents from us please, enter the target company name and select the documents required.