Algeria Company Documents
National Commercial Registry Center
We can provide copies of official company documents and conduct searches for companies registered in Algeria from the National Commercial Registry Center (CNRC) in Algeria.
|Algeria Company Documents|
|Company Search Report||£188||8-10 working days|
|Expedite fee||£75||5-7 working days|
Algeria Company Search Report
We can provide a Company Search, with the latest filed information from the National Commercial Registry Center.
The Company Search Report includes:
- Name of Company
- Unique identifier of the company
- Company Address
- Additional details – where available
Companies are registered with Arabic names in Algeria, so company searches can take time and the information available varies.
Algeria Company Formation
The company registration process is as follows
- Confirm availability of the proposed company name.
- Deposit the company capital with a notary public.
- Prepare and submit the company statutes and supporting documents.
- Obtain a copy of the criminal record and birth certificate of the company’s manager.
- Publish formation of the company in the official journal and a national newspaper.
- Apply for registration of the company.
- Pay the required stamp duty.
- Register for the relevant taxes with the local tax inspectorate.
After incorporation, there are a number of additional registrations required from the company, including with different social security departments and the Unemployment Insurance Fund. The company must also open a bank account, make a company seal and have the accounting books stamped at the court.
Order Algeria Company Documents
The Algeria Trade and Company Register can provide a variety of company documents.
The Algeria company search report will be ordered from the Algeria Companies Registry and is delivered by email. Algeria Company documents are ordered from the National Commercial Registry Center and delivered by email and courier.