Algeria Company Documents
National Commercial Registry Center
We can provide copies of official company documents and conduct searches for companies registered in Algeria from the National Commercial Registry Center (CNRC) in Algeria.
The company search report will be delivered by email in 8-10 days.
Algeria Company Search
We can provide a Company Search, with the latest filed information from the National Commercial Registry Center. The Company Search will include:
- Name of Company
- Unique identifier of the company
- Company Address
- Additional details – where available
Companies are registered with Arabic names in Algeria, so company searches can take time and the information available varies.
Algeria Company Formation
The company registration process is as follows
- Confirm availability of the proposed company name.
- Deposit the company capital with a notary public.
- Prepare and submit the company statutes and supporting documents.
- Obtain a copy of the criminal record and birth certificate of the company’s manager.
- Publish formation of the company in the official journal and a national newspaper.
- Apply for registration of the company.
- Pay the required stamp duty.
- Register for the relevant taxes with the local tax inspectorate.
After incorporation, there are a number of additional registrations required from the company, including with different social security departments and the Unemployment Insurance Fund. The company must also open a bank account, make a company seal and have the accounting books stamped at the court.
Algeria Company Document Order
The Algeria Trade and Company Register can provide a variety of company documents.
To request Company Registry copies of these Company Documents please, enter the target company name, select the documents required and then you will receive a quotation by email.
There is no payment required at this point.