St Vincent Company Documents
St Vincent Company Document examples
We can provide company searches and certified copies of St Vincent and the Grenadines company documents held at the St Vincent and the Grenadines Registrar of International Business Companies.
St Vincent Company Document fees
|St Vincent Company Documents
|Company Search Report
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled
|Certificate of Incorporation Registry Certified
|Certificate of Incorporation Apostilled
Commerce and Intellectual Property Office (CIPO)
The Commerce and Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) is a statutory agency of the Government of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, established under the Commerce and Intellectual Property Office Act, No. 43 of 2003. The CIPO administers the 1994 Companies Act.
St Vincent Company Search Report
We can supply a Company Search Report on company’s registered in Saint Vincent.
The contents of a company search report will include:
- Company Name
- Company name if registered in additional language – where applicable
- Company Registration Number – International Business Company Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Status – Active, Not Active, Struck-off
- Company Type – Domestic Company, External Company
- Authorised Share Capital – where available
- Resident Agent
- Resident Agent Address
- Registered Agent Contact Information
- Registered Office Address
- Company Directors – Including Name, Date appointed and Nationality
- Company Details – not from the registry – if available
- Registry Extract
- All documents held at the Registry (Such as Annual Fee Notices, Tax Exemption Certificates, Corporate Resolutions, Restoration Applications, Certificate of Incorporation)
St Vincent Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Companies Registry certifying that the company is in Good Standing. We need to supply details of why the document is required and once the Financial Services Authority is satisfied with your request we would then proceed. The Certificate of Good Standing is issued under the International Business Companies Amended and Consolidation Act, Chapter 149 of the Revised Laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
The certificate is provided from the Companies Registry with an official stamp, seal and signature of the registrar.
The Certificate of Good Standing certifies that on the date issued the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines company:
- Is still on the Register of International Business Companies
- Has paid all fees and penalties payable under the act to the Registrar of Companies
- Is not in breach of the provisions of the Act
- Has not yet submitted articles of merger or consolidation that have not yet become effective
- Is not in the process of being wound up and dissolved
- Is not subject to any proceedings to be Struck of the Register
- Is as far as evidenced by the documents filed with the Registrar, in Good Standing under the laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
If the company is not in Good Standing and a Good Standing Certificate cannot be issued by the Saint Vincent registry they will instead provide a company search extract showing the current company status.
St Vincent Certificate of Incorporation
The Saint Vincent Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the Saint Vincent Financial Services Authority when a Saint Vincent company is incorporated. We can provide a Certificate of Incorporation for any company registered with the Saint Vincent Financial Services Authority. The St Vincent Registrar issues a certified copy Certificate of Incorporation certifying that a company was incorporated under the International Business.
The Certificate includes the following:
- Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Registration Number
- Company type – International Business Company
- Companies Act
When your order is placed for a St Vincent Certificate of Incorporation, we check the company file with the St Vincent and the Grenadines Registrar of International Business Companies. The registry issue the certified Certificate of Incorporation, a scanned copy is emailed through and where required the original is couriered through.
St Vincent Strike off Certificate
Where a St Vincent company is cancelled and Struck-off the register of International Business Companies the registrar can issue a certificate signed and stamped by the registrar confirming the date of Strike off.
Memorandum and Articles of Association
The Memorandum and Articles of Association are not available if the company is an International Business Company incorporated under the St Vincent IBC Act and such these documents are not required in the Incorporation of IBC’s in Saint Vincent. The Articles of Incorporation are filed by the company contain the Company Name, the Registered Agent, the currency of the share capital and authorised capital and type of shares.
Apostilled Saint Vincent Company Documents
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing for a Saint Vincent and the Grenadines International Business Company, the document is Certified and Stamped at the registry and then Apostilled at the Financial Services Authority.
Public Information – Company Registers
The Financial Services Authority regulates and supervises the international financial services in St Vincent. Information on the owners and directors of companies is not available to the public. St Vincent enforces a strict confidentiality act following the Preservation of Confidential Relationships International Finance Act 1996.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines has a very confidential environment and as such there are no requirements for companies to file shareholder or director details with the Registry but, this information must be kept with the Registered Agent and they must maintain the registers.
Accounting & Financial Statements
There are no requirements to file financial statements or any other form of accounting records with the Registry. A change to the Companies Amendment Act means that each year International Business Companies and Limited Liability Companies must send their Registered Agent a declaration that the company is keeping annual financial statements and accounting records in accordance with the Act, and that such records can be made available if requested by the Financial Services Authority.
Saint Vincent companies are not required to file an annual return.
St Vincent Company Formations – International Business Company
- One director is required, there are no requirements for a local director or any domicile requirements
- Only one shareholder is required, the beneficial owners of shares are not made public
- An IBC may own land in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines as long as it obtains an Alien Land Holding Licence
- An IBC is exempt from paying taxes in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- The filed Articles of Incorporation contain the Company Name, the Registered Agent, the currency of the share capital and authorised capital and type of shares
- A certificate of compliance by the Registered Agent that the requirements of the act have been complied with will accompany the articles. This is the only information on public record
- The IBC Act has wide company objects
- Shares can be issued in any currency
- Memorandum and Articles of Association/ Statutes need not be filed
- No disclosure of directors or shareholders to the registry
- Exemption from Stamp Duty on property transactions or share transactions for 25 years
- No inheritance duties on the bequeathing of shares
- Can re domicile into St. Vincent
- Information filed with the Offshore Finance Authority is protected by Confidentiality Acts
Order St Vincent Company Documents
The St Vincent company search report will be ordered from the Commerce and Intellectual Property Office and is delivered by email. St Vincent company documents are ordered from the St Vincent and the Grenadines Registrar of International Business Companies and delivered by email, the hard copies can be couriered where required.