St Vincent Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Companies Registry certifying that the company is in Good Standing.
We need to give details of why the document is required and once the Financial Services Authority is satisfied with your request we would then proceed.
The Certificate of Good Standing is issued under the International Business Companies Amended and Consolidation Act, Chapter 149 of the Revised Laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
St Vincent Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £220
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £360
- Expedite Service: £60
St Vincent Certificate of Good Standing example
- Is still on the Register of International Business Companies
- Has paid all fees and penalties payable under the act to the Registrar of Companies
- Is not in breach of the provisions of the Act
- Has not yet submitted articles of merger or consolidation that have not yet become effective
- Is not in the process of being wound up and dissolved
- Is not subject to any proceedings to be Struck of the Register
- Is as far as evidenced by the documents filed with the Registrar, in Good Standing under the laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Company Not in Good Standing
If the company is not in Good Standing and a Good Standing Certificate cannot be issued by the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Companies Registry they will instead provide a Company Search showing the current company status.
Order a St Vincent Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a St Vincent Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Companies Registry.
The registry issue the certified Good Standing Certificate, a scanned copy ids emailed through and where required the original couriered through.