Hong Kong Company Formations
Incorporation of a Hong Kong private limited company takes around 7 days and ready-made companies are immediately available.
|Hong Kong Company Incorporation fees||Hong Kong Annual Compliance fees|
|Company Formation: £640||Registered Office and Registered Agent: £600|
|Registered Office and Registered Agent: £600||Company Secretary: £800|
|Government Registry fee: £212||Statutory Returns and Licenses: £825|
|Business Registration Certificate: HK$ 2250 (£250)||Significant Controller Register: £350|
|Company Secretary: £800||Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance: £180|
|Compliance fee: £200|
Hong Kong Company Formation Package
Our Hong Kong company formation package includes the following:
- Search and reserving your proposed Company Name
- Preparation and filing of the Company Registration forms
- Preparation of Articles of Association for the company
- A Notice to Business Registration Office
- Obtaining Business Registration Certificate from Inland Revenue
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company Secretary : who must be a Hong Kong resident
- Appointment and filing of first directors
- Minutes for first Board Meeting
- 3 copies of The Memorandum and Articles of Association
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL
Hong Kong Incorporation Process
We organise the preparation of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and the Declaration of Compliance for your Hong Kong company. Then the following documents are filed with Companies Registry together with the appropriate fees for the application of the Certificate of Incorporation:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company
- A Statutory Declaration of Compliance
- Amount of Share Capital, both authorised and issued
We receive the Certificate of Incorporation from Companies Registry and then, file the following additional documents:
- Notification of appointment of First Directors and Company Secretary
- Letter of Appointment of First Directors
- Consent to Act as Director
- Notice confirming the Registered Office is filed
Your proposed company name can be in either in English, Chinese or registered in both languages. The English company name must end with “Limited” in English or its equivalent in Chinese.
Only one director is required for you Hong Kong company and there are no restrictions on nationality and there is no requirement for board meetings to be held in Hong Kong.
Only one shareholder is required and shareholder meetings do not have to take place in Hong Kong. Nominee shareholders are allowed and anonymity can be achieved by the use of our nominee shareholder service.
A Registered Office must be maintained in Hong Kong for your company, where the correspondence from the Hong Kong Government can be served.
The Registered Office is used for receiving mail and correspondence from the government authorities. If the office address is used as the business correspondence such as receiving mails from the business associates, customers, banks, etc, a service fee for virtual office and mail forwarding will be incurred.
Hong Kong Resident Company Secretary
A Hong Kong company must have a Company Secretary who can either be an individual or a limited company. If the secretary is an individual, they must be a resident in Hong Kong. If the secretary is a company, then its registered office must be in Hong Kong.
Company Secretarial Services:
Transfer of subscriber shares to new shareholders
Prepare documents relating to appointment of first directors; company secretary, Registered Office, allotment of shares (if any)
Minutes for the first directors’ meeting
Minutes for opening bank accounts and certified by CPA if required
Business registration certificate application
- We can act as the named Company Secretary for your Company.
- Companies Registry Compliance Alert & Reminders
- Named Company Secretary registered with Companies Registry for 12 months
- Preparation and filing of Annual Return
Hong Kong Registered Agent
A Hong Kong company must have a Registered Office in Hong Kong to which all communications and notices are addressed.
We provide Registered Agent and Registered Offices service in Hong Kong.
If you require our Registered Office service, the change of Registered Agent is a standard procedure, we contact the current Registered Agent and transfer the administration of your company to our licensed Registered Agent.
We then deliver to the Registrar for registration a notice of the change.
Hong Kong Company Tax
Only profits whose source is Hong Kong can be taxed, profits sourced elsewhere are not subject to Hong Kong tax. If your company earned its income entirely outside Hong Kong, it can declare and claim offshore income to the Inland Revenue Dept HK.
HK Ready Made Company
Our ready made companies are authorised to commence business activities from the moment of purchase and, as the company is already fully incorporated.
We can provide ready made Hong Kong Companies which are incorporated at least a year ago and all accounting and reporting requirements have been upheld, giving the company a stable and credible history.
Hong Kong ready made companies with standard Memorandum and Articles designed to permit most general activities are available, making it possible to commence business at very short notice.
Our ready made companies are in Good Standing, have not entered into any contracts or engaged in any business activities.
The basic requirements for a Hong Kong limited company are having at least one director and a company secretary with the address of the registered office and secretary being in Hong Kong.