Hong Kong Company Registry
The Companies Registry is responsible for providing services to incorporate companies and to provide the facilities to search information held by the Registry. The Companies Registry provide services and facilities to incorporate Hong Kong companies.
Their statutory obligations include, the incorporation of companies, the registration of statutory documents filed pursuant to relevant legislation, ensuring compliance within requirements of company law and the striking off of defunct companies.
Hong Kong Companies Registry functions
The Companies Registry is responsible for:
- Providing services to incorporate local companies with or without limited liability
- Register non-Hong Kong companies
- Register documentation required by the various Ordinances administered by the department, principally the Companies Ordinance
- Services and facilities to inspect and obtain information held by the department on the various statutory registers
- Hold current data of companies incorporated and registered with the department and image records of registered documents
- De-registering defunct solvent private companies
- Ensuring compliance by companies and their officers with their obligations under the relevant ordinances
- Advise the Government on policy and legislative issues regarding company law and related legislation
Services we provide in Hong Kong
Hong Kong Company Formations – Hong Hong is a popular place to incorporate companies for international business purposes and has reasonable incorporation costs
Hong Kong Ready Made Companies – We have Hong Kong shelf companies that have already been incorporated and that are not involved in any business operations
Hong Kong Company Restorations – Property that a Hong Kong company owns at the date of dissolution is transferred into the ownership of the Hong Kong Government. Restore Your Hong Kong Company Effectively With Our Restoration Service
Hong Kong Company Dissolution – No longer require your Hong Kong company, we can assist with formally closing with the voluntary strike off procedure
Hong Kong Certificate of Good Standing – We can provide a Hong Kong Certificate of Good Standing certifying the continuing registration of a company with the Companies Registry
Hong Kong Company Search Reports – We can provide a Hong Kong company search report which is a summary of the latest information on the company held by the Companies Registry. We can also obtain copies of official document from the Companies Registry
In addition to the filing of annual returns registered companies are required to file other statutory documents with the Registrar of Companies. For registration in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Ordinance. This includes notifications of change of address, changes to registered office and changes to directors details.
Hong Kong Company Incorporation
We can file applications for new Hong Kong companies, allowing for companies to be incorporated and registered with the Companies Registry.
Hong Kong companies may be registered with either a Chinese or English name and it is also possible to have a company name in both languages.
Hong Kong Registry address:
Queensway Government Offices