Hong Kong Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Continuing Registration
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Continuing Registration from the Hong Kong Registrar of Companies.
The Certificate of Good Standing is an official document evidencing the continuing registration of a company with the Companies Registry, it is accepted by local and overseas authorities or institutions as a proof of continuing registration of a Hong Kong company.
Hong Kong Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £220
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £320
- Company Search Report: £128
- Expedite fee: £60
- Courier: £80
Timescale to obtain a Hong Kong Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 4 – 5 days
- Expedited: 2 – 3 days
- Apostilled: 8 – 14 days
The Certificate Includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- That the Hong Kong company has not filed articles of dissolution, certificate of cancellation or similar documents
- The company remains registered in the Companies Register as at the date of issue
- Company was incorporated in Hong Kong under the Companies Ordinance
- It states under the Companies Ordinance the Hong Kong Company remains on the Register of Companies, maintained by the Hong Kong Registrar of Companies at the date of issue of the certificate
- Signature of an authorised officer at the Hong Kong Registrar of Companies
Hong Kong Certificate of Good Standing example
Hong Kong Company Search Report
We can in addition provide a Hong Kong search report from the Companies Registry with the latest filed information on the target company.
Company Not in Good Standing
If the Hong Kong Company is not in Good Standing the registry will issue instead an extract confirming the current company status.
Hong Kong Company Restoration
We can restore Hong Kong companies which are not in Good Standing and ensure once restored the continual compliance with the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance.
Apostilled Hong Kong Certificate of Good Standing
We can provide an Apostilled Certificate of Continuing Registration. A current official search issued by the Registrar of Companies is attached, to the Certificate which is Apostilled at the High Court in Hong Kong.
Order a Hong Kong Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a Hong Kong Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Registrar of Companies. The registry issue the certified Good Standing Certificate and this is couriered through. The registry will only sent this by email under special circumstances when you need the document urgently.