We provide a UK Branch registration package for overseas companies, with a Registered Office address for one year.
Branches are permanent establishments of non-resident companies and a UK branch is not a separate legal company from its parent.
The branch can have the same name as the parent company or can choose a different name,
UK Branch Registration fee
UK Branch Registration: £960
- Provision Registered Office address for 1 year
- Certificate of Registration
- Mail forwarding & Secretarial Compliance Service
Timescale for UK Branch Registration
- UK Branch Office Registration takes 2 – 3 weeks
Documents Required for UK Branch Registration
To register a branch, evidence of the existence of the parent has to be provided, as well as certified copies of the Articles or Statutes, the names of the directors, the share capital, the registered office, and the name of the UK representatives who will act for you.
- Your overseas company’s incorporation certificate
- Your company’s statutes – translated if not in English
- Names of the company’s directors shareholders and share structure details.
After Branch Registration
All stationery, order forms and similar documents used by your UK branch are required to show:
- The place of registration of the branch, and its registration number
- The place of registration of the parent
- The number with which it is registered
- The legal classification of the company
- The address of its registered office
Branch Filing and Disclosure Requirements
You should notify Companies House on the prescribed form of any changes to the original information filed as and when it occurs. The disclosure requirements include:
- Changes to the constitutional documents of an overseas company
- Changes to the company details, including the name, legal form, accounting requirements, head office address, objects, share capital and governing law
- Changes of director or secretary or of their particulars
- Change in details of the branch, including its business name, address and the nature of the business
- Change of person authorised to accept service or to represent the company in the business of the branch, or of their particulars