Trinidad and Tobago Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the Trinidad and Tobago Registrar of Companies certifying that the Trinidad and Tobago company is in Good Standing under the Trinidad and Tobago Companies Act CH 81:01.
A Trinidad and Tobago Certificate of Good Standing states that:
- The certificate includes the company name, company registration number, date incorporated and the registered office address.
- The company is on the Register of Companies, under the Companies Act of the Laws of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
- The company has not submitted to the registry any articles of merger, consolidation or arrangement that have become effective.
- No documents have been filed relating to the winding up or dissolution of the Company, the appointment of a receiver or liquidator of any of its assets.
- No notice has been served by the registry on the Company, with the intention of Striking off it’s name from the Registrar of Companies.
The certificate is provided in English with a Trinidad and Tobago Registrar of Companies official seal and with an administrator’s signature.
If the Trinidad and Tobago Company is not in Good Standing the registry will issue instead an extract confirming the current company status.