Trinidad and Tobago Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the Trinidad and Tobago Companies Registry certifying that the Trinidad and Tobago company is in Good Standing under the Trinidad and Tobago Companies Act CH 81:01. The Trinidad and Tobago Companies Registry is a division within the Registrar General’s Department.
Trinidad and Tobago Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £260
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £380
- Company Search Report: £148
- Expedite fee: £60
Timescale to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 5 – 9 days
- Expedited: 3 – 5 days
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- Registered office address
- Confirms the company is registered with the Register of Companies, under the Companies Act of the Laws of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- The company has not submitted to the registry any articles of merger, consolidation or arrangement that have become effective
- No documents have been filed relating to the winding up or dissolution of the Company
- The Registrar has not been advised of the appointment of a receiver or liquidator of any assets
- No notice has been served by the registry to Striking off the company from the Registrar General’s Department
- Stamped, dated and signed by an authorised officer at the Trinidad and Tobago Registrar General’s Department
Trinidad and Tobago Good Standing Certificate example
Company Not in Good Standing
For the registrar to issue the Certificate of Good Standing the Trinidad and Tobago company needs to of filed the latest Annual Return and of submitted all notices for changes to registered office address correctly.
If the Trinidad and Tobago Company is not in Good Standing the registry will issue instead an extract confirming the current company status.
Order a Trinidad and Tobago Certificate of Good Standing
The Certificate of Good Standing will be ordered from the Trinidad and Tobago Registrar General’s Department once prepared by the registrar and scanned copy is emailed and the original couriered. The Certificate of Good Standing is provided in English with a Trinidad and Tobago. Registrar of Companies official seal and with an administrator’s signature.