Trinidad and Tobago Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a search on any company registered in Trinidad and Tobago. We contact the Registrar General’s Department in Trinidad and Tobago and obtain the latest information on the target company which will show the company’s current position and status. The Companies Registry is a division within the Trinidad and Tobago Registrar General’s Department.
Trinidad and Tobago Company Search Report fees
- Company Search Report: £198
- Expedite fee: £75
Timescale to obtain a Company Search Report
- Standard: 7 – 10 business days
- Expedited: 5 – 7 business days
Trinidad and Tobago Company Search Report
- Full Company Name
- Details of Previous company names – where available
- Date of Incorporation
- Date of Continuance – only where applicable
- Date of Continuance – with details if moved from another jurisdiction
- Date the registry uploaded the company onto their Systems
- Company Type/ Legal form – External Company, Private Limited Liability Company
- Company Status – Active, Not in Good Standing, Continued, Struck off, Dissolved
- Company Registration Number
- Company Registration / Registry File Number
- Company Suffix – Limited, Ltd,
- Company Activity – overview of the business
- Company Registered Office Address in Trinidad and Tobago
- Other company addresses including operating addresses
- Company contact details including telephone – where available
- Company Directors details – name, address, position held – if a Limited Liability Company, from the last annual return filed – where available
- Company Shareholder details – name, address, number of shares held if a Limited Liability Company, from the last annual return filed
- Company Secretary details – name, address, position held – where available, from the last annual return filed
- Shares Capital details – Ordinary Shares, Share Value
- Please note that the Trinidad legislation is different from the rest of the Caribbean in respect of shareholding. The Companies Act (as amended in 1995) makes provision for each class and series of shares to be authorised or issued. Companies are expected to maintain in its accounting records a separate stated capital account for each class and series of shares issued. There is no provision for this to be disclosed to the public when no shares are issued.
- General Company Information including Address, contact numbers, email and staff levels
- Parent, Associates or Subsidiaries – where available
- Banker details – name and address
- Details of Debentures, Mortgages, Charges – where filed and available
- Charges have been registered against the Subject Company in accordance with the regulations of the Companies Registry, details provided include: Type of charge registered, Date, Reference Number, Details of the Lender and Borrower, Borrower’s Security and the Consideration amount.
- Background company information – where available
- Additional details not from the registry – where available
- A search is also carried out at the High Court and Magistrates Court of Trinidad & Tobago and the Judiciary of the Republic of Trinidad & Tobago database
A Private Limited Liability Company is not obliged to file accounts at the Registrar of Companies.
An External Company is exempt from filing and publishing Annual Audited Accounts at the Registrar of Companies, under Trinidad Law.
Trinidad and Tobago Companies Registry
We can provide a Trinidad and Tobago search report from the Registrar General’s Department in with the latest information on the target company. The Registrar General’s Department in Trinidad and Tobago is responsible for the registration of all company records. Trinidad and Tobago companies are Incorporated, under the Companies Act, Chapter 81:01.
Order a Trinidad and Tobago Company Search Report
We can supply a Company Search Report on companies registered in Trinidad and Tobago.
The company search once received from the Registrar of Companies is delivered by email as a PDF. Please complete our order form with the name of the company and we get the company search ordered from the Trinidad and Tobago Registrar of Companies.