Switzerland Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a search on any company registered in Switzerland. We contact the Federal Commercial Registry y and obtain the latest information on the target company.
Switzerland Companies Registry
We can provide a search report from the Federal Commercial Registry with the latest information on the target company. Company Search reports from the registry of commerce are provided from the cantonal registry of commerce where the company has its seat.
Switzerland Company Search Report fees
- Company Search Report: £168
- Expedite fee: £75
- Courier: £80
Timescale to obtain a Swiss Company Search Report
- Standard: 3 – 4 days
- Expedited: 1 – 2 days
Contents of a Swiss Company Search Report
- Full company name – Raison Sociale
- Registered Company Number – Fed. Nr
- Head Office – Siège
- Registered Office address – Adresse
- Legal Entity
- Activity & Observations
- Date of Incorporation – Dates des Statuts
- Administration, review board and people having signing capability – Administration, organe de révision et personnes ayant qualité pour signer
- Share Capital – nominal, released and shares – Capital actions – nominal, libéré, actions
- Company Statutes – if available
- Statute updates – if available
- If the company is dissolved
The original shareholders of the company are included in the constitution of the company, the company does not need to register any change to shareholders at the Registry.
Switzerland Company Search example
Order a Switzerland Company Search Report
Please complete our form with the name of the company and any instructions.