Malta Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the Maltese Registrar of Companies certifying the company is in Good Standing. The Certificate of Good Standing certifies that the company is registered under the Laws of Malta and confirms that all Registry administrative requirements have been complied with and that the company is still registered with the Registrar of Companies.
Malta Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £300
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £500
- Company Search Report: £128
- Expedite fee: £75
Timescale to obtain a Malta Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 7 – 10 days
- Expedited: not currently available
- Apostilled: 10 – 14 days
The Certificate Includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- Registered Office Address
- Shareholders name and details of the Shareholding
- Company Directors names and details
- Company Secretary name and details
- Confirms the Malta company was registered under the Laws of Malta and is still registered
- Details on when financial statements filed with the Registrar of Companies
- The certificate is provided from the Maltese Registrar of Companies with an official registry stamp, date and the signature of an authorised officer at the Registrar of Companies
Malta Certificate of Good Standing example
Company Not in Good Standing
If the Malta Company is not in Good Standing the Malta Business registry will issue instead an official extract confirming the current company status.
Malta Company Search Report
In addition to the Certificate of Good Standing we can provide a Malta Company Search Report which is a summary of the latest information on the company held by the at the Registrar of Companies. The Malta company search provides the following information; company name, company number, registration type, registration date, registered address, directors details as well as the Latest filed financial statements.
Order a Malta Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Registrar of Companies. The registry issue the certified Good Standing Certificate and this is couriered through. The registry will only sent this by email under special circumstances when you need the document urgently.