Isle of Man Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing, confirms the Isle of Man company has a status of good standing with the Financial Supervision Commission under the Isle of Man 2006 Companies Act. The Certificate of Good Standing is an official registry document, accepted by authorities and institutions as proof of continuing Good Standing of an Isle of Man company.
Isle of Man Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £300
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £450
- Company Search Report: £120
- Expedite fee: £75
Timescale to obtain an Isle of Man Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 3 – 4 days
- Expedited: 1 – 2 days
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Registered Office Address
- The name of the Registered Agent
- The last annual return date of the company – where filed
- Company’s continued legal existence
- The company is on the Register of Companies and is in Good Standing
- There are no documents on the company files relating to winding up or dissolution of the company, or the appointment of a receiver in respect of any of its assets.
- No proceedings to strike the name of the company off the Register of Companies have been instituted.
Isle of Man Good Standing Certificate example
Company Not in Good Standing
If the Isle of Man company is not in Good Standing under the 2006 Act Companies we will supply a company search report which is a summary of the statutory information for the registered company.
Isle of Man Company Search Report
We can in addition supply an Isle of Man company search report which is a summary of the latest information filed at Financial Supervision Commission, which confirms the current company status.
Order an Isle of Man Certificate of Good Standing
The Certificate of Good Standing will be ordered from the Isle of Man Companies Registry, once prepared by the registrar and scanned copy is emailed and the original couriered.