Isle of Man Company Search Report
We can provide a company search report from the Isle of Man Companies Registry with the latest information on an Isle of Man company.
Isle of Man Company Search Report fees
- Company Search Report: £120
- Expedite fee: £75
Timescales to obtain a Isle of Man Company Search Report
- Standard: 3 – 4 days
- Expedited: 1 – 2 days
Contents of an Isle of Man Company Search Report
- Company Name
- Any previous company names – where applicable
- Company Registration Number/ID number
- Date of Incorporation/ Registration date
- Company Type/ Entity – IOM Company, Limited Liability Company
- Name Type – Current
- Company Status – Dissolved, Live,
- Date Company Dissolved/ cessation of trading – where applicable
- The name of any liquidator or receiver appointed – where applicable
- Registered Office Address
- Presence of Charges – if available
- List of documents filed with the Isle of Man Registry – details include document type, document description and date received at the registry
The Isle of Man accounting records these do not need to be filed and are not available for public inspection. Similarly, details of the beneficial owners of the company are not available to the public. All companies are obliged to file an annual return.
Order an Isle of Man Company Search Report
The company search report will be ordered from the Isle of Man Companies Registry and delivered by email.