BVI Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing confirms a BVI company has a Status of Good Standing with the BVI Register of Companies. The Certificate of Good Standing is issued under section 235 of the BVI Companies Act 2004 and contains a statement that, at the date the certificate is issued, the BVI company is on the Register of Companies and has paid all fees due under the Act.
|BVI Certificate of Good Standing|
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified||£380||4-5 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled||£650||7-10 days|
|Company Search Report||£188||2-3 days|
The Certificate Includes the following
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- The company paid all fees and penalties due under the Act
- The company has filed with the Registrar a copy of its register of directors which is complete
- The company has not filed articles of merger or consolidation that have not become effective
- Has not filed articles of arrangement that have not yet become effective;
- Is not in voluntary liquidation or in liquidation under the Insolvency Act, 2003
- Is not in receivership under the Insolvency Act, 2003
- Proceedings to strike the name of the company off the Register of Companies have not been instituted
- To verify the authenticity of a certificate of Good Standing features a Certificate ID is entered on their site
The Registrar of Corporate Affairs certify that, pursuant to the BVI Business Companies Act, 2004 at the date of this certificate, the company is on the Register of Companies
Validate Certificate of Good Standing
Certificates issued by the BVI Commission’s Registry of Corporate Affairs bear an additional security feature. To verify the authenticity of a certificate issued by the Registry of Corporate Affairs, enter the unique Certificate ID online.
BVI Certificate of Good Standing example
British Virgin Islands Company Search Report
In addition to the Certificate of Good Standing we can provide a BVI Company Search Report which is a summary of the latest information on the company held by the Registry of Corporate Affairs. The BVI company search provides the following information: company name, company number, registration type, registration date, company status, status date, registered agent/office and the authorised shares as well as a list of all transactions filed with the Registry of Corporate Affairs.
Company Not in Good Standing
If the company is not in Good Standing and a Good Standing Certificate cannot be issued by the BVI Registry they will instead provide a Company Search showing the current company status.
BVI Apostilled Certificate of Good Standing
The registry certified BVI Certificate of Good Standing can also be Apostilled by the Deputy Governor’s Office. We arrange the certificate of Good Standing to be collected from the BVI registry and taken to be Apostilled, a scanned copy is then emailed through and the original couriered through.
Order a BVI Certificate of Good Standing
To proceed with ordering a BVI Certificate of Good Standing we simply require the company name, we will then check the company file and status with the registry. As soon a drafted by the registrar an electronic copy of the BVI Certificate of Good Standing will be emailed through and the original can be couriered through where required.