Bermuda Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Compliance
A Certificate of Compliance more often referred to as a Certificate of Good Standing, confirms a Bermuda company was incorporated under the laws of Bermuda and has a status of Good Standing with the Bermuda Ministry of Economic Development under the 1981 Companies Act.
Timescale to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing
Standard Service – 7 – 10 business days
Expedite Service – 3 – 6 business days
Bermuda Certificate of Good Standing Fees
- Certificate of Good Standing – £180
- Apostilled Certificate of Good Standing – £280
- Expedite fee – £80
The certificate is an official registry document, accepted by authorities and institutions as proof of continuing good standing of a Bermuda company
The Certificate of Compliance certifies that:
- The company is registered at the Register of Companies
- There are no overdue annual or other fees due
- The company is up to date with its filing requirements at the Registry
- The company is not in voluntary liquidation
- Proceedings have not been instituted to strike the name of the company off the Registrar of Corporate Affairs
We can provide the Certificate of Good Standing for a Bermuda company, with the seal of the Registrar of Companies and signed by the Registrar.
Bermuda Certificate of Compliance example
If the Bermuda Company is not in Good Standing the registry will issue instead an extract confirming the current company status.