Custom House Global Services Ltd.
- Company number: BC COMPANY NO. 184522
- Gazette Release Date: 5 TH JUNE 2008
- Gazette Volume: 32
Restoration of a BVI Company
We can assist having your BVI Company restored to the Register. To bring your company back into Good Standing and realise assets, access your bank account or continue trading we will need to bring your companies filings up-to-date and pay any outstanding penalties. Once your company has been
restored to the register it is considered to never have been struck-off and deemed to have been in continuous existence since incorporation.
Procedure to Restore your BVI Company
We will obtain a Company Search from the BVI Registry. The following are required to restore your company:
- Details of Directors and Shareholders
- Proof of assets, property or bank statement, if appropriate
- Company Search to show the current filings of the company
- Memorandum & Articles of Association / Statutes