Turks and Caicos Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the Turks and Caicos Registrar of Companies certifying that the company is in Good Standing under the Companies Ordinance (Chapter 122).
The certificate can be provided as a signed and stamped registry document, a scan copy is emailed through once prepared and the original couriered.
Turks and Caicos Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £320
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £460
- Expedite fee: £60
Timescale to obtain a Turks and Caicos Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 7 – 10 days
- Expedite: 3 – 6 days
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- The company has been duly incorporated under Chapter 122 of the Companies Ordinance, of the Turks and Caicos Islands
- The Company has paid all fees and penalties due and payable under the provision of the Companies Ordinance
- That no documents, proceedings or notices have been filed with the Registrar of Companies to strike the Company’s name off the Companies Registry, or wind up the affairs of the Company
- That in so far as is evidenced by the documents filed with the Companies Registry, the Company is validly existing and is in good legal standing with the Companies Registry
- The certificate is provided from the Registrar of Companies with an official stamp, seal and with the signature of an authorised officer.
Turks and Caicos Certificate of Good Standing example
Company Not in Good Standing
When the Turks and Caicos Company is not in Good Standing at the Registrar of Companies, a search extract will be provided in lieu of the Certificate of Good Standing, showing the current company status.
Order a Turks and Caicos Certificate of Good Standing
The Registrar of Companies issue the certified Certificate of Good Standing and this is emailed and couriered through.