Turks and Caicos Islands Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a company search at the Financial Services Commission on any company registered in Turks and Caicos Islands. We contact the Financial Services Commission and obtain the latest information on the target company which will show the company’s current position and status.
Turks and Caicos Islands Companies Registry – Financial Services Commission
The Financial Services Commission, is responsible for company formations and registration, and is accountable for its performance to the Governor of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
The Commission was established under the Financial Services Commission Ordinance 2001 and continued by the Financial Services Commission Ordinance 2007 to regulate the financial services industry.
Turks and Caicos Company Search Report fees
- Company Search Report: £168
- Expedite fee: £75
Timescale to obtain a Turks and Caicos Company Search Report
- Standard: 5 – 6 days
- Expedited: 2 – 4 days
Contents of a Turks and Caicos Islands Company Search Report
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation/ Company Registration Date
- Company Type – Exempt Limited by Shares, Limited by Shares
- Company Status – Active, In Good Standing, Converted, Struck off, In Liquidation, Restored
- Company Total Share Capital – US$
- Total number of Authorised Shares
- Date of the Memorandum of Association
- Date of the Articles of Association
- Registered Office Address
- Registered Agent contact details – where available
- Registered Agent – name, date appointed and registered address
- Any Previous Registered Agents
- Resident representative, the subscriber – for acceptance of services in Turks and Caicos Islands. Subscriber name, number of shares, date acquired, date transferred and registered address
- Company History – where available
- The year which the last return was filed, If any returns are outstanding – where available
- Changes made and filed at the registry- company name, registered office – where applicable
- The search report includes a scan of the company extract from the Turks and Caicos Islands Financial Services Commission
Turks and Caicos Company Search example
Order a Turks and Caicos Company Search Report
We can supply a Company Search Report on companies registered in the Turks and Caicos.
The document once received from the Financial Services Commission and delivered by email as a PDF. Please complete our form with the name of the company and any instructions.