Turkey Company Formations
We will submit the incorporation form, commitment letter and the chamber registration statement to the Trade Registry Office, along with:
- Five copies of an establishment notification form
- Five copies of the notarised Articles of Association
- Petition and Form
- Notarised Signature Declarations
- Bank deposit receipt from the Competition Authority Account – 0.04% of the company’s capital
- An undertaking / taahhütname signed by the authorised company representatives
- Notarised passports of company shareholders and directors
The Commercial Registry Office will notify the Tax Office and District Employment Office about the company incorporation and an announcement will be made in the Turkish Trade Gazette within 10 days.
|Turkey Incorporation Fees||Turkey Annual Maintenance Fees|
|Company Formation Fee – £2400||Provision of Registered Office – £2600|
|Provision of Registered Office – £2600||Company Secretary recommended – £800|
|Chambers of Commerce Fee – €300||Directors Register Maintenance – £175|
|Notary Statutes Fee – €325|
|Notary Fee per Passport – €80|
|Company Manager Registry Fee – €135|
|Company Secretary recommended – £800|
The Registry Office will then notifies the Ministry of Labour and Social Security, Directorate of the Social Security Institution of the incorporation in order to obtain a social security number from the Social Security Administration office.
Turkey Company Formations – Limited Sirket (LS)
Our standard Turkey Company incorporation package includes all necessary documents:
- Reserving your Company Name with Ticaret Odasi
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting and Notarising company Articles of Association
- Drafting and Notarising of Power of Attorney if required
- Principal Statutes Notarial fees
- Notarial Passport Translation
- Preparing Power of Attorney and Notarial Fees
- Notarising incorporation documents: – Articles of Association
- Government fee
- Consumer fund
- Certification of the Company Commercial Books approval (Journal, Ledger, Case book, Inventory book)
- Signature declarations of company managers
- Registration of the company at the Trade Registry and its announcement in the Commercial Registration Gazette
- Notification to the Under Secretariat of Treasury, Foreign Investment General Directorate
- Application submission to the Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Registering your company with Ticaret Odasi (Chamber of Commerce)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company Statutes
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
File the Incorporation Notice at the Trade Registry Office
We will submit the incorporation notice form, commitment letter and chamber registration statement to the Trade Registry Office for each individual shareholder who is not a Turkish citizen a passport copy.
The accountant will apply for the tax identification plaque from the local tax office and a social security number from the Social Security Administration office.
Registered Office / Virtual Office
Your Turkish company must have a Registered Office, which must be a physical address in Turkey. The registered office is where documents may be legally served on the company and we provide this registered office service in Turkey.
Turkish regulations require an office space for the company, accordingly you either need to obtain an office lease contract yourself or use our services of a serviced office.
Company Directors & Shareholders
Directors may be of any nationality and there is no requirement to appoint a Turkish resident director.
The shareholders of a Turkish company may be of any nationality and can be can be either corporations or individuals.
Registration to Tax Office and the ICOC
A notary must certify the legal books the day they register the company with the Commercial Registry. The notary public will notify the Tax Office about the commercial book certification.
The rent contract certified by the Notary Public as well as the notarised Circular of Signatory will be submitted to the related Tax Office.
In Turkey, it is a requirement for companies to be a member of a Chamber Of Commerce.
When we incorporate your Turkish company we will register it with the relevant Chamber of Commerce (Ticaret Odasi) – normally this will be the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce.
Limited Sirket (LS) Incorporation Process
The Turkish government have recently introduced a simpler process to incorporate:
- Petition, to be provided by the Trade Registry. (The Tax Office with which the company will be registered must be indicated, signed by an authorised person or by proxy, and the original or notarised copy of the power of attorney must be attached.
- 5 copies of the establishment statement to be provided by the Trade Registry must be filled out and signed by an authorised person.
- 3 copies of the notary certified articles of incorporation.
- 2 notarised copies of the birth certificate(s) with photos of the shareholders and board members.
- 2 copies of the signature declarations of the authorised persons under the company name
- 6. Original of bank receipt indicating that the capital has been deposited at the Arbitration Court, or the EFT receipt signed and stamped
- Chamber registration statement bearing the photos of the natural partners
- Letter of commitment signed by the authorised persons
If the foreign shareholder is a natural person then: 2 copies of the passport, translated and certified by a notary public.
If the shareholder is a legal entity, the required documents is a Certificate of Good Standing.