South Dakota Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence for any registered South Dakota Corporation or LLC. The Certificate of Good Standing certifies that the corporation has complied with the laws of the South Dakota State relative to the formation of corporations and is an existing corporation and in Good Standing, as shown by the records filed with the Secretary of State’s office.
Secretary of State
600 E. Boulevard Ave. Dept. 108
Bismarck ND 58505-0500
|South Dakota Certificate of Good Standing|
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified||US$170 – £140||3-4 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled||US$300 – £250||5-10 days|
|Company Search||US$90 – £75||3-4 days|
|Expedite fee||US$65 – £55|
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- Secretary of State Business ID Number – This unique 10-digit number is assigned by the South Dakota Secretary of State
- State Seal of South Dakota
- Certificate Verification Number
- It certifies the company has complied with laws of the State of South Dakota and is an existing corporation in Good Standing, as shown by the records
- The South Dakota Certificate of Good Standing is electronically signed, stamped and dated by the Secretary of State under seal
Validate Certificate of Good Standing
The Certificate verification number can be entered online to verify the South Dakota Certificate of Good Standing.
South Dakota Certificate of Good Standing example
South Dakota Company Search Report
We can provide a South Dakota Company Search Report including the company registration details, company status, registered agent, filing history and a copy of the last business entity report filed with the Corporations Section at the South Dakota Secretary of State.
Company Not in Good Standing
Where the South Dakota company has been dissolved, withdrawn, merged out of existence, or
revoked a Certificate of Good Standing cannot be issued by the State Department. We will instead provide a copy of the company file from the South Dakota State Department showing the current company Status.
South Dakota Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
We can reinstate a South Dakota company that that has been Administratively Dissolved and is not in Good Standing, we prepare the reinstatement forms, all past due Annual Reports are filed and a Tax Clearance Form from the Department of Revenue is required in order to reinstate.
Restoration / Reinstatement fee
- Reinstatement fee for an administratively dissolved South Dakota Corporations: US$300
- Reinstatement fee for an administratively dissolved South Dakota Limited Liability Companies: US$150
Order a South Dakota Certificate of Good Standing
Once the Certificate of Good Standing has been prepared by the South Dakota Secretary of State we get a scanned copy emailed through.