Philippines Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the Philippines Securities and Exchange Commission certifying that the Philippines Company is in Good Standing, this document can be provided in English.
The Securities and Exchange Commission require a copy of the latest submitted documents such as Articles of Incorporation, General Information Sheet and Financial Statements prior to processing the certificate.
The certificate certifies:
- that the company is registered with the Philippines Securities and Exchange Commission
- the registered office address of the company
- the registration number of the company
- the date the certificate was issued
- that the certificate was issued with all requirements under the Memorandum Circular No. 2011-16 met
The certificate is provided from the Philippines Department of Finance Cooperative Development Authority with an official stamp and an authorised officer.