New Mexico Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
We can provide a Good Standing Certificate for any Corporation or LLC registered with the registered New Mexico Secretary of State. The Certificate of Good Standing confirms that the entity exists and is in compliance with all New Mexico State requirements.
New Mexico Secretary of State
325 Don Gaspar, Suite 300 Santa Fe
|New Mexico Certificate of Good Standing|
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified||US$170 – £140||3-4 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled||US$300 – £250||5-10 days|
|Company Search||US$90 – £75||3-4 days|
|Expedite fee||US$65 – £55|
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- State Seal of New Mexico
- The company is authorised to transact business in New Mexico
- The company is in Good Standing
- The company has not be revoked in New Mexico
- The Certificate of Good Standing expiry date
- The New Mexico Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence is signed, stamped and dated by the New Mexico Secretary of State under seal
New Mexico Certificate of Good Standing example
New Mexico Company Search Report
In addition to the New Mexico Good Standing Certificate we can provide a Company Search which is a summary of the latest information on the company held by the Corporations Section at the New Mexico Secretary of State.
Order a New Mexico Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a New Mexico Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Corporations Section at the New Mexico Secretary of State. Once the certificate has been prepared by the Secretary of State we get a scanned copy emailed through.