Netherlands Certificate of Good Standing – Kamer van Koophandel Certificate
The Dutch Chamber of Commerce – Kamer van Koophandel (KvK) whilst they do not issue Certificates of Good Standing for companies registered in the Netherlands, they can prepare a declaration KvK Certificate issued by the Chamber of Commerce which confirms the current company details at the Kamer van Koophandel.
We can supply a KVK Certificate extract from the registry, this is an official certificate of registration, includes a summary of the company’s registration data, such as company name and address, the date of establishment, and in most cases its officers. Information about the legal entity, the nature of the company and its registered offices are also included.
Netherlands Certificate of Good Standing Fees
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £180
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £420
- Expedite fee: £60
- Courier: £80
Timescale to obtain a Netherlands Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 5 – 8 days
- Expedited: 3 – 5 days
- Apostilled: 8 – 14 days
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- Issued Share Capital and Paid-up Share Capital
- Company Activities and SBI Code
- Company Directors details including: name, date of entry into office, address and powers
- Official certificate of Registration which confirms the company is registered with the Kamer van Koophandel
- The KVK certificate is provided certified in English from the Kamer van Koophandel with their official stamp, seal and the signature of an authorised officer
Netherlands Certificate of Good Standing example
Apostilled Certificate of Good Standing
We can in addition get the Netherlands Registry Certified Certificate of Good Standing Notarised and then Apostilled at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in the UK. The Apostilled Netherlands Certificate of Good Standing would be scanned through and the original couriered.
Order a Netherlands Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Netherlands Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified showing the company details at the time the extract is ordered. The Certificate of Good Standing in English is a special order document from the Kamer van Koophandel as on watermarked document paper, which we recommend couriering through. As soon as received we can get a scanned copy emailed through.