Montana Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing / Certificate of Existence for any registered Montana Corporation or LLC. The Certificate of Good Standing confirms that the entity exists and is in compliance with all Montana State requirements. The Montana Secretary of State provides a Certificate of Existence for a domestic corporations and Certificate of Authority for foreign corporations.
The Montana Certificate of Good Standing issued by the Secretary of State may be relied upon as conclusive evidence that the Corporation is in existence and authorised to transact business in the State.
Montana Secretary of State
Montana Capitol Building, Rm 260
P.O. Box 202801
|Montana Certificate of Good Standing|
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified||US$170 – £140||3-4 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled||US$300 – £250||5-10 days|
|Company Search||US$90 – £75||3-4 days|
|Expedite fee||US$65 – £55|
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- Duration of Company – Perpetual
- The domestic Corporation is incorporated under the law of the State of Montana
- The Articles of Dissolution have not been filed
- The Corporation is authorised to transact business in the State
- All fees, taxes, and penalties owed to the State have been paid
- The most recent annual report required has been filed with the Secretary of State
- The Certificate of Good Standing is signed, stamped and dated by the Montana Secretary of State under seal
Validate Certificate of Good Standing
To verify a Montana Certificate of Good Standing which has been issued the certificate ID is entered online on the Montana Secretary of State website.
Montana Certificate of Good Standing example
Montana Company Search Report
We can provide a Montana Company Search Report including the company registration details, company status, registered agent, filing history and a copy of the last business entity report filed with the Montana State Department.
Company Not in Good Standing
If the Montana company is not in Good Standing and a Good Standing Certificate cannot be issued by the Secretary of State we will instead provide a Company Search Report showing the current company status. We can advise on the restoration process to get a Montana company back into Good Standing.
Montana Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
We can apply for reinstatement of a Montana company which is administratively dissolved by submitting to the Secretary of State an official application. This restores a Montana company’s right to carry on business in this State and to exercise all its privileges and limited liability.
A Montana company administratively dissolved under the provisions of the law can apply to the Secretary of State for reinstatement within 5 years after the effective date of Dissolution. Once restored a Certificate of Reinstatement is issued by the Montana Secretary of State.
Restoration/ Reinstatement fee
- Reinstatement of involuntarily dissolved company – $35
- Additional fee for each year of no filed annual reports – $35
Restoration / Reinstatement Timescale
- The standard reinstatement timescale in the State of Montana is approximately 14 days
- Expedited process for reinstating an administratively dissolved entity can take 2 days
Order a Montana Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a Montana Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Secretary of State. Once the Montana Certificate of Good Standing has been prepared by the Secretary of State we get a scanned copy emailed through.