Marshall Islands Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the Marshall Islands Registrar of Corporations for registered Marshall Islands companies. The Certificate of Good Standing is issued by the International Registry in the Marshall Islands, and confirms the company is in a state of Good Standing with the registry and any other relevant government authorities.
Marshall Islands Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £250
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £360
- Company Search Report: £148
- Expedite fee: £60
Timescale to obtain a Marshall Islands Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 5 – 8 days
- Expedited: 2 – 4 days
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- Registered Office Address
- The limited liability company has paid all taxes and fees due and payable
- The company is maintained in accordance with § 14 of the Marshall Islands Limited Liability Company Act
- The Registrar of Corporations confirm the non-resident limited liability company is in Good Standing
- The certificate is provided from the Marshall Islands Registrar of Companies with an official registry stamp, seal and with the signature of an authorised officer
Marshall Islands Certificate of Good Standing example:
Company Not in Good Standing – Company Restoration
To remain in Good Standing a Marshall Islands company must file all necessary documentation and of paid all required government and registration fees. If the company is not in Good Standing and a Good Standing Certificate cannot be issued by the Marshall Islands registry they will instead provide a company search extract showing the current company status at the registry. We can assist with restoring the Marshall Island company and getting back into Good Standing.
Marshall Islands Company Search Report
In addition to the Certificate of Good Standing we can provide a Marshall Islands Company Search Report which is a summary of the latest information on the company held by the at the Marshall Island Registrar of Corporations.
Apostilled Marshall Islands Certificate of Good Standing
We can provide the Marshall Islands certificate of Good Standing Apostilled by the Marshall Island Registrar of Corporations.
Order a Marshall Islands Certificate of Good Standing
To proceed with ordering a Marshall Islands Certificate of Good Standing we simply require the company name, we will then check the company file and status with the registry. As soon a drafted by the registrar at the Marshall Islands Registrar of Corporations an electronic copy of the Certificate of Good Standing will be emailed through and the original can be couriered through.