Liberia Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the Liberian International Ship and Corporate Registry certifying the Liberian companies existence and the current company status.
Liberia Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £220
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £350
- Company Search Report: £220
- Expedite fee: £60
Timescale to obtain a Liberia Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 4 – 5 days
- Expedited: 2 – 3 days
- Apostilled: 6 – 9 days
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- Registered Office Address
- The Company is in Good Standing with the Liberian International Ship and Corporate Registry
- The company remains a corporation duly registered and has paid all taxes and fees due and payable
- Certified the company is not the subject of a Proclamation of Revocation
- The company has not submitted Articles of Merger, Consolidation, Conversion or Dissolution
- The company is not subject to proceedings for judicial dissolution under the Liberia Business Corporation Act
- The Certificate of Good Standing is provided from the Liberian International Ship and Corporate Registry with an official stamp, seal and with the signature of an authorised officer.
Liberia Certificate of Good Standing example
Company Not in Good Standing
If the Liberia Company is not in Good Standing the Liberian International Ship and Corporate Registry will issue instead an extract confirming the current company status.
Liberia Company Search Report
In addition to the Certificate of Good Standing we can provide a Liberia Company Search Report which is a summary of the latest information on the company held by the at the Liberian International Ship and Corporate Registry.
Order a Liberian Certificate of Good Standing
When the Liberian International Ship and Corporate Registry issue the certified Good Standing Certificate a scanned copy is emailed through and the original couriered where required.