Guernsey Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing confirms a Guernsey company has a status of Good Standing with the Register of Companies under the Company (Guernsey) Law 2006. The Certificate of Good Standing is an official registry document, accepted by authorities and institutions as proof of continuing Good Standing of the Guernsey company.
The certificate confirms the company’s continued legal existence and that all administrative requirements pertaining to the company’s continued registration have been complied with.
Guernsey Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £250
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £450
- Company Search Report: £128
- Expedite fee: £75
Timescale to obtain a Guernsey Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 3 – 4 days
- Expedited: same day
- Apostilled: 8 – 14 days
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- The company remains on the Register of Companies
- There are no overdue annual or other fees due
- The company has submitted its annual validation and the date filed
- The company has not filed articles of merger or consolidation which are pending
- The company is not in voluntary liquidation
- Proceedings have not been instituted to strike the name of the company off the Registrar
- The Guernsey Certificate of Good Standing is electronically signed by an authorised officer at the Register of Companies
Guernsey Certificate of Good Standing example
Not in Good Standing
If the Guernsey Company is not in Good Standing the Register of Companies will issue instead a search extract confirming the current company status.
Guernsey Company Search Report
In addition to the Guernsey Certificate of Good Standing we can provide a Guernsey Company Search Report which is a summary of the latest information on the company held by the at the Register of Companies.
Order a Guernsey Certificate of Good Standing
We can provide the Guernsey Certificate of Good Standing electronically from the Registry, the electronic version will bear the same security features as traditional hard copy certificate. Alternatively we can provide a traditional hard copy of the certificate delivered by courier.