Florida Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Status
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Status from the State of Florida Division of Corporations certifying that the company is in Good Standing.
A Florida Certificate of Good Standing indicates that the Florida company has filed the annual report and fees with the Secretary of State’s Office. It serves as proof, or evidence, that the entity exists and is authorised to transact business in the State.
Florida Department of State
Division of Corporations
2661 Executive Center Circle
Timescale to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing
Standard processing: 3 days
Expedited processing: same day
Florida Certificate of Good Standing Fees
- Certificate of Good Standing – £140
- Expedite fee – an additional £60
- Courier original certificate – an additional £70
The Certificate is drafted by the State of Florida Division of Corporations and emailed through as a PDF.
The Florida Certificate of Good Standing Includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- The Florida company has filed its annual report with the State of Florida Division of Corporations – annual report must be filed each year for the company to maintain an active status with the Department of State
- The company has paid all the filing fees due
- Features a tracking number which is an additional security feature, this can be used online at the Secretary of State site to Authenticate the certificate
- The Florida Certificate of Good Standing is electronically signed, stamped and dated by the Secretary of State under seal
Company Not in Good Standing
If the company is not in Good Standing and a Good Standing Certificate cannot be issued by the Florida registry they will instead provide a company search extract showing the current company status. Annual reports and filings fees must be paid by companies registered in Florida on-time to avoid administrative dissolution.