Florida Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Status
We can supply a Florida Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Status from the State of Florida Division of Corporations certifying that the company is in Good Standing.
A Florida Certificate of Good Standing indicates that the Florida company has filed the annual report and fees with the Secretary of State’s Office. The certificate certifies the company exists and is authorised to transact business in the State of Florida.
Florida Department of State
Division of Corporations
Florida Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$260 – £200
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: US$420 – £320
- Company Search Report: US$150 – £115
- Expedite fee: US$85 – £60
Timescale to obtain a FL Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 3 – 4 days
- Expedited: 1 – 2 days
The Certificate Includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- Company File Number
- State Seal of Florida
- The Florida company has filed its annual report with the State of Florida Division of Corporations – annual report must be filed each year for the company to maintain an active status with the Department of State
- The company has paid all the filing fees due
- Features a tracking number which is an additional security feature, this can be used online at the Secretary of State site to Authenticate the certificate
- The Florida Certificate of Good Standing is signed, stamped and dated by the Secretary of State under seal
Florida Certificate of Good Standing example
Florida Company Search Report
In addition to the Good Standing Certificate we can provide a Florida company search report which is a summary of the latest information on the company held by the Corporations Section at the Florida Secretary of State.
Company Not in Good Standing
If the Florida company is not in Good Standing and a Good Standing Certificate cannot be issued by the Florida Secretary of State they will instead provide a company search extract showing the current company status.
Florida Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
We can reinstate your company back into to Good Standing with the Florida Secretary of State. Annual reports and filings fees must be paid by companies registered in Florida on-time to avoid administrative dissolved or revoked by the State.
Restoration / Reinstatement Timescale
- The Standard reinstatement timescale in the state of Florida is approximately 14 days.
- Expedited process for reinstating an administratively dissolved entity can take 2 days.
Restoration / Reinstatement fee
- Reinstatement fee for an administratively dissolved Florida Corporation or LLC – US$250
- Expedite Florida Secretary of State reinstatement fee – US$250
Order a Florida Certificate of Good Standing
The Florida Certificate of Good Standing is drafted electronically by the State of Florida Division of Corporations and emailed through as a PDF.