USA – Delaware Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
We can reinstate your Delaware Corp or LLC with the Delaware Secretary of State.
When a Delaware company has failed to pay their yearly taxes or maintain a Registered Agent, it may fall into a status other that Good Standing. To return your entity back into a Good Standing status, the Delaware Code requires that certain documents are filed and all back taxes and filing fees paid.
A forfeited Delaware Corporation may have its charter restored by filing a Certificate for renewal and revival of Charter in accordance with General Corporation Law of the State of Delaware. Before we can complete and file the Certificate, all taxes due the Delaware State at the time the corporation became forfeited must be paid.
Delaware Company Restoration fees
- Our Assistance Fee to restore Delaware company: £250
- Delaware Government Restoration fee: US$300
- Drafting Resolution to appoint Registered Agent: £120
- Filing fee to appoint new Registered Agent: US$214
- Filing Certificate for Renewal and Revival with the Division of Corporations: US$169
- State application for Reinstatement: US$200
- Business License late fee which is $250 for Corporations and $100 for LLC’s
- Payment of all Delaware Government fees and penalties per year struck off: US$150
- Due Diligence fee – per Director & Shareholder: £80
- Obtain a Company Search from the Delaware Secretary of State to check the company status: £100
- Delaware State Department expedite fee: US$100
- 3% Transfer fee – for penalties, fees and charges to Delaware, to cover exchange rate changes, bank charges and fees
Delaware Company Status
Cancelled Status – If your Delaware corporation shows as cancelled it is dissolved.
Forfeited Status – If you do not maintain a Delaware registered agent, or your Delaware registered agent resigns, it will put your Delaware corporation into Forfeited status.
Void Status – If your Delaware corporation owes franchise tax, it has a Void status.
Delaware Corporation Reinstatement
A Delaware Corporation can be reinstated within 5 years of being cancelled/ dissolved.
If a Delaware corporation does not pay their tax and file their annual report for 2 years, the State will void the company. The taxes stop accruing when the Delaware company is declared void. To revive the company you have to pay two years of back taxes and file two annual reports. LLCs go void after 3 years, the tax stops accruing when the LLC is declared void.
Pursuant to 311 of the Delaware General Corporation Law corporations may revoke a voluntary dissolution within three years of the date of the dissolution.
A dissolved Corporation may restore its right to carry on business in Delaware by filing for reinstatement by submitting the following documents:
- File Certificate Renewal and Revival with the Delaware Secretary of State
- File Annual List – with directors listed
- Registered Agent Acceptance or Statement of Change of Registered Agent
- Pay any fees, missing annual reports and penalties
Good Standing Certificate
In order for the Delaware Secretary of State’s office to issue a Certificate of Good Standing, your Delaware Corporation is required to be up to date in the filing of all its Annual Returns. We can assist you with filing the necessary documents to get your Delaware corporation back into Good Standing.
Transferring Registered Agent
In order to change the Registered Agent, we will file the Statement of Registered Agent Change Form with the Delaware Secretary of State which we will file it with State of Delaware.
Except as otherwise provided, a renewal or revival relates back to the date on which the corporation’s charter expired or was revoked and renews or revives the corporation’s charter and right to transact business as if such right had at all times remained in full force and effect.