Certificate of Incumbency
Certificate of Incumbency is a letter/certificate normally issued by the Registered Agent, it has no mandatory or fixed format.
The Certificate of Incumbency will show when the company was incorporated and the current structure. This includes a the country of registration, the registered office address and information on the directors and shareholders.
One of the applications of the Certificate of Incumbency is detailing the company’s directors, often required for a bank account.
An alternative document is the Certificate of Good Standing
We can legalise your certificate and arrange an Apostille.
Information which can be shown on the certificate.
- Incorporation Date of the Offshore Company
- IBC registration number
- Confirmation that company is in Good Legal Standing
- Registered Office address where the documents are kept
- Current Directors
- Date of Appointment of the Directors
- Current Shareholder
- Number of shares held
- Authorised Share Capital
- Information on Mortgages or fees
- Confirmation that no measures are in place to close the company
- No proceedings are pending or threatened against the company
- Signed and authorised by the Registered Agent of registry