Canada Certificate of Good Standing
A Canada Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Status confirms a Canada company has a status of Good Standing with the Ministry of Government Services under the Canadian Business Corporation Act. The Certificate of Good Standing is an official registry document which confirms that all administrative requirements pertaining to the company’s continued registration have been complied with. The Canada Certificate of Good Standing is accepted by authorities and institutions as proof of continuing good standing of a Canadian company.
Canada Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £200
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £380
- Company Search Report: £120
- Expedite fee: £60
Timescale to obtain a Canada Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 4 – 5 days
- Expedited: 2 – 3 days
The Certificate Includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- Canada province the Company is Incorporated, Amalgamated or continued under
- The company is in Good Standing and has a legal corporate existence as far as the records of this office show as of the date issued
- The company has not filed articles of dissolution, certificate of cancellation or similar documents
- The company has not filed articles of merger or consolidation which are pending
- The Certificate is validation that filing and reporting requirements have been satisfied
- Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Status is electronically signed and dated by the director of the Ministry of Government Services in the Canada Province
Canada Certificate of Good Standing example
Company Not in Good Standing
If the Canada Company is not in Good Standing the Corporate Registry will issue instead an extract confirming the current company status. If a company does not comply with the obligatory accounting and reporting requirements, not only will fines and penalties be incurred, and the Certificate of Good Standing will not be issued.
Canada Company Search Report
We can in addition provide a Canada company search report from the Companies Registry with the latest filed information on the target company.
Order a Canada Certificate of Good Standing
The Canada Certificate of Good Standing is issued by the the Ministry of Government Services for the Province the company is Incorporated in. When your order is placed for a Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Status we check the status of the company with the Registry. Once the certificate has been prepared by the Corporate Registry we get a scanned copy emailed through.