Belgium Certificate of Good Standing – Certificat D’Inscription
In Belgium, companies are registered with the Commercial Court and financial details are filed with the Crossroad Bank for Enterprises (KBO).
We can provide you a Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificat D’Inscription issued by the commercial court attesting that the Belgium company exists.
Belgium Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: £260
- Company Search Report: £160
- Expedite fee: £60
Timescale to obtain a Belgium Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 7 – 9 days
- Expedited: 3 – 5 days
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation/ Date de la constitution
- Company Registration Number/ Registre des personnes morales sous le numero
- Registered Address
- Confirmation of the names of the board of directors/ Le conseil d’administration est compose de
- This certificate is signed and stamped by the Tribunal de Commerce de Bruxelles
Belgium Certificate of Good Standing example
Belgium Company Search Report
We can in addition provide a Belgium search report from the Companies Registry with the latest filed information on the Belgium company.
Apostilled Belgium Certificate of Good Standing
We can provide an Apostilled Certificate of Registration/ Certificat D’Inscription for a Belgium company. This document is legalised and Apostilled at the Federale Overheidsdienst Buitenlandse Zaken/ Service public fédéral Affaires étrangères/ Föderaler Öffentlicher Dienst Auswärtige Angelegenheiten.
Order a Belgium Certificate of Good Standing
This Belgium Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificat D’Inscription is an official document when issued, this is emailed through and the original couriered through.