Bahamas Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a search at the Bahamas Registrar General’s Department on any company registered in the Bahamas.
Bahamas Companies Registry
We can provide a search report from the Bahamas Registrar General’s Department with the latest information on the target company.
Companies are registered in the Bahamas with the Companies Section of the Bahamas Registrar General’s Department, as International Business Companies (IBC’s).
Bahamas Company Search Report fees
- Company Search Report: £220
- Expedite fee: £60
- Courier: £80
Timescale to obtain a Bahamas Company Search Report
- Standard: 4 – 8 days
- Expedited: 3 – 4 days
Contents of a Bahamas Company Search Report
- Current company status – Good Standing, liquidation, continuation, discontinuation
- Company Incorporation Number/ Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type – International Business Company
- The Director Register – If the company have selected to make this information available – not a statutory requirement
- Shareholders – This is only details of the the original shareholders when incorporated
- Registered office address and contact details
Bahamas Company Search Report example
Order a Bahamas Company Search Report
We can supply Company Search Reports on company’s registered in the Bahamas. Please complete our order form so we can assist with your Bahamas company search and company document requirements.
The Bahamas company search report is delivered to you via email as a PDF.