Bahamas Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a search at the Bahamas Registrar General’s Department on any company registered in the Bahamas.
Bahamas Companies Registry
We can provide a search report from the Bahamas Registrar General’s Department with the latest information on the target company.
Companies are registered in the Bahamas with the Companies Section of the Bahamas Registrar General’s Department, as International Business Companies (IBC’s).
Contents of a Bahamas Company Search Report
- Current company status at the Bahamas Registrar General’s Department
- Company Incorporation Number/ Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type – International Business Company
- The Director Register – If the company have selected to make this information available – not a statutory requirement
- The Subscribers – This is the original shareholders when incorporated
- Registered office address and contact details
Bahamas Company Search Report – Timescale
A Bahamas company search report is delivered by email.
*Due to Covid19 restrictions and backlogs there are substantial delays in processing and obtaining documents.