Bahamas Certificate of Good Standing
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing for any company registered with the Bahamas Registrar General’s Department.
The Registrar issues the Certificate of Good Standing certifying that a company incorporated under the Bahamas IBC Act 309 is of Good Standing and that the Registrar is satisfied that:
- The name of the company is on the Bahamas Register
- The company has paid all licence fees and filing fees
- The Certificate of Good Standing issued shall contain a statement as to whether:
- The company has submitted to the Registrar articles of merger or consolidation that have not yet become effective
- The company has submitted to the Registrar articles of arrangement that have not yet become effective
- The company is not in the process of being wound up and dissolved
The Certificate of Good Standing is issued under the International Business Companies Act and confirms on the date the issued, the Bahamas company is on the Register of Companies and has paid all fees and any penalties due under the Act.
If the Bahamas company is not in Good Standing the registry will issue instead an extract confirming the current company status.