Bahamas Certificate of Good Standing
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing for any company registered with the Bahamas Registrar General’s Department. The Registrar issues the Certificate of Good Standing certifying that a company incorporated under the Bahamas International Business Companies Act 2000 is in Good Standing.
|Bahamas Certificate of Good Standing
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled
|Company Search Report
The Certificate shows the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- The Bahamas company is in Good Standing
- The Company is still on the Register of International Business Companies and
- The Company has paid all fees, licence fees and penalties due and payable under the provisions of Sections 175 and 194 of the International Business Companies Act 2000
- The company is not in the process of being wound up and dissolved
- The company has not submitted to the Registrar Articles of Merger or Consolidation that have not yet become effective
- The company has not submitted to the Registrar articles of arrangement that have not yet become effective
- The Certificate is signed by the Registrar General and given the seal of office at Nassau in the Commonwealth of The Bahamas
Validate Certificate of Good Standing
The Bahamas Certificate of Good Standing features an Authentication code which can be entered online to verify the verify the authenticity of the company document.
Bahamas Certificate of Good Standing example
Apostilled Bahamas Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply the Bahamas Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled if required. The Certificate of Good Standing is electronically signed by the registrar when issued, this is then Notarised and Apostilled at the Foreign and Commonwealth office.
Bahamas Company Search Report
In addition to the Bahamas Certificate of Good Standing we can provide a Company Search Report which is a summary of the latest information on the company held by the at the Bahamas Registrar General’s Department.
Company Not in Good Standing
If the Bahamas company is not in Good Standing the registry will issue instead an extract confirming the current company status.
Order a Bahamas Certificate of Good Standing
The Bahamas Certificate of Good Standing is issued under the International Business Companies Act and confirms on the date the issued, the Bahamas company is on the Register of Companies and has paid all fees and any penalties due under the Act. As soon as drafted by the Registrar General the Certificate of Good Standing will be emailed through.