Wyoming Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
A Wyoming Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence issued by the Business Division at the Wyoming State Department, confirms the company has a status of Good Standing and is up to date with the State statutory filing requirements.
Wyoming State Department
Herschler Building East
122 West 25th Street
Cheyenne, WY 82002-0020
Wyoming Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$260 – £200
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: US$420 – £320
- Company Search Report: US$150 – £115
- Expedite fee: US$85 – £60
Timescale to obtain a WY Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 2 – 3 days
- Expedited: same day
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- Company File Number
- State seal of Wyoming
- All annual reports have been filed by the Secretary of State
- All Annual licence fees have been paid
- Articles of Dissolution have not been filed
- Certificate ID Number to verify
- Other facts of record in the office of the Secretary of State that may be requested
- The Certificate of Good Standing is electronically signed, stamped and dated by the Wyoming Secretary of State under seal
Verify Certificate of Good Standing
The Wyoming Certificate of Good Standing can be validated on the Wyoming Secretary of State website using the certificate ID number.
Wyoming Certificate of Good Standing example
Wyoming Company Search
We can provide an Wyoming Company Search Report including the company registration details, company status, registered agent, filing history and a copy of the last business entity report filed with the Wyoming Division of Corporations.
Company Not in Good Standing
Once a corporation is incorporated in Wyoming, the entity needs to maintain Good Standing status in the State. If the company is not in Good Standing and a Good Standing Certificate cannot be issued by the Wyoming State Department they will instead provide a company search extract showing the current company status.
Wyoming Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
If the Wyoming company is Inactive and Current, the entity has 2 years from the inactive date to remedy any delinquencies. Failure to reinstate the Wyoming company within this time will result in Archived Status, which means the company has come to the end of its life cycle and can no longer be reinstated.
Order a Wyoming Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a Wyoming Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Wyoming State Department. Once the certificate has been prepared by the Wyoming Secretary of State we get a scanned copy emailed through.