Wyoming Certificate of Existence | Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Existence, Certificate of Good Standing issued by the State Department in Wyoming, confirms the company has a status of Good Standing and is up to date with the statutory filing requirements.
Timescale to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing
Standard Service – 7 days
Expedite Service – 1-2 days
Wyoming Certificate of Good Standing Fees
Once a corporation is incorporated in Wyoming, the entity needs to maintain Good Standing status in the State. The Certificate of Good Standing usually includes-
- The Certificate of Good Standing confirms the corporation’s name
- The Wyoming Corporation is duly incorporated under the law of this state, the date of its incorporation, and the period of its duration if less than perpetual
- That all fees, taxes, and penalties owed to this state have been paid
- That its most recent annual report has been filed by the Secretary of State
- That Articles of Dissolution have not been filed
- Other facts of record in the office of the Secretary of State that may be requested by the applicant
- Subject to any qualification stated in the certificate, a certificate of existence or authorization issued by the Secretary of State may be relied upon as conclusive evidence that the Corporation is in existence or is authorised to transact business in this State of Wyoming
Wyoming Good Standing Certificate example
If the company is not in Good Standing and a Good Standing Certificate cannot be issued by the Wyoming registry they will instead provide a company search extract showing the current company status.